Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2006, 03:18 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
I was gonna post up yesterday, but I waited until today...I went up there at 1:30 and waited around until 2:30...there was no room for any type of HS gaming, so fortunately no one else showed up...I am going to have to figure out a way to get you the money for the Flagbearer and the wave 6 since I was gonna get it to you yesterday...
You must have just missed Ellian and Ryan, they got there just around 2:30. I was trapped by unavoidable issues that kept me until nearly 5pm.

We'll get the exchange figured out.
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:11 PM

Zulkir has disabled reputation
I showed up around 3:00 pm with my son Zander - no one there but some D&Ders.

Zulkir
Old December 18th, 2006, 03:09 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulkir

Zulkir
You may not have recognized them but 2 people were there. They didn't have terrain, just figs.

Clarification, they weren't in the meeting room, they were in the outer commons area. Makes sense that there weren't tables available this close to Christmas.
Old December 19th, 2006, 12:35 PM

Zulkir has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulkir

Zulkir
You may not have recognized them but 2 people were there. They didn't have terrain, just figs.

Clarification, they weren't in the meeting room, they were in the outer commons area. Makes sense that there weren't tables available this close to Christmas.
Yeah I would not have recognized them and I was looking for someone with boxes or bins. Well - next year! I and my zon will try to make the next one - maybe even with our own custon figs.

AV
Old December 19th, 2006, 04:57 PM

Ok, I updated the first post with information about January 20th. The primary question, and new poll, is regarding to tourney or not to tourney.

Please chime in!
Old December 20th, 2006, 11:41 AM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
I think gameday. Feb will be better for a tournament, that would make May, August, and the last one of the year november... just in time for getting ready for Christmas! yea....
Old December 25th, 2006, 09:04 PM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation
We will probably be able to attend. (Hopefully!)

I don't care whether tournament or game day, but I suggest that if we do a tournament we have a standard flat fee for prize support. (5-10$?)

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Darkclown
Old December 26th, 2006, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkclown789
We will probably be able to attend. (Hopefully!)

I don't care whether tournament or game day, but I suggest that if we do a tournament we have a standard flat fee for prize support. (5-10$?)

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Darkclown
I like that idea, too. And I like the idea of splitting boosters to put out on the table. I already have some extras that could be split out if people don't want to buy them off me.

We'd want to know what sort of things people would like to see on the prize table.
Old December 27th, 2006, 11:25 AM

Quote:
We'd want to know what sort of things people would like to see on the prize table.
ZOMBIES! Mooargh
Old December 29th, 2006, 03:23 PM

brotharon has disabled reputation
but zombies say "brrrames"

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:17 AM

They dont say nuthin! Thats movie propaganda teaching our children that zombies eat brains. They dont just eat brains, they eat every part of the human body children. even your little toe, and your apendix.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:17 PM

brotharon has disabled reputation
Nope, Zombies are Brainsatarians. I have a PHD in advanced Zombie studies, and I can assure you that they only eat brains...and that they say "brames" before they strike...

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events