Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 16.67%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 4 66.67%
Two Shield Defense 0 0%
Tough 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

If you want Omega Bat to be good vs. Daleks, it should have a shield reducing power.

I agree that if you want multiple Companions to work with a Doctor they will need an extra power that allows that to happen with thematic figures.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I'd worry about the size of the text taking up a lot of room you want to use for individual powers.
You guys have a point. I think getting a few iconic companions to work with the Doctor would be way better than going down my rabbit hole of trying to devise a system that allows every group to work together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is the group of companions thing something that happens in the show or comics? I only know of the 1 doctor, 1 companion dynamic.
Yeah, the 1 Doctor, 1 companion thing is certainly what's in the public consciousness, but even in the new series there have been plenty of times where he's travelling with more than 1 companion, with the Ponds being the biggest example.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 03:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you want Omega Bat to be good vs. Daleks, it should have a shield reducing power.
Eh, I think it would be just as effective against anybody else as it would be against Daleks. I actually have an anti-Dalek design I'm really excited about, so I guess I'll go ahead and throw it out there.
Quote:

NAME = ABSLOM DAAK
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THUG
PERSONALITY = OBSESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

CHAINSWORD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
For each skull rolled, the defending figure subtracts 1 die from its defense.

DALEK KILLER
If an opponent chooses Abslom Daak for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, and they roll 11 or lower, Abslom Daak may immediately move up to 3 spaces. If he ends this movement adjacent to the the opponent's figure using the special power, that figure receives one wound. When Abslom Daak moves with Dalek Killer, he never takes leaving engagement attacks.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Abslom Daak can receive from an attack is one.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!
Basically a barbaric criminal obsessed with killing Daleks, but sometimes he does other stuff. He's shown with the fairly rare ability to dodge Dalek blasts and his Chainsword can cut them in half with ease. He's also one of the biggest characters to come from the comics, and the only one to ever make a (brief) appearance on the show itself.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 3rd, 2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A mercenary with a chain sword could be fun!
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What's episode is he in?
Fun design.
Were the Star Tigers mercs?
Old October 2nd, 2018, 07:40 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
What's episode is he in?
In the Capaldi ep Time Heist, there's a projection slideshow of a bunch of different criminals, and one of them is of Daak. Really small thing, but a cool easter egg for sure.
Quote:
Were the Star Tigers mercs?
I actually haven't ever been able to read the stories with them in. I actually believe it is just one story, but I could be wrong there.
I more just think the class should describe Daak himself. He's a criminal, but I don't really see him fitting in to the already existing synergy web there. He does do work for hire, so Mercenary could fit, but a synergy-free class (Thug, Rogue, something like that) could probably describe him best.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 08:36 PM

Assassin?
Old October 2nd, 2018, 09:07 PM
Just A Head

I guess I'm looking for something that's half Han Solo, half Conan. Mercenary is probably the existing synergy web that's best for him.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 04:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess I'm looking for something that's half Han Solo, half Conan. Mercenary is probably the existing synergy web that's best for him.
Outlaw? Gives him Secret Six and Suicide Squad synergy, but Merc will end up with synergy down the line too and those two factions may not be the worst.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:12 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Outlaw? Gives him Secret Six and Suicide Squad synergy, but Merc will end up with synergy down the line too and those two factions may not be the worst.
Would anyone have a problem with Bop-it?

Edit: I meant Outlaw. Does anyone have a problem with Outlaw. I had Bop-it the game on my mind so I mustíve mistyped.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:27 PM

Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think Outlaw sounds pretty fitting based on the description you have given.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project