Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2014, 09:04 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
New home of the Heroscape figure count

Killometer was caretaker of the Heroscape figure count thread that has not been updated in a while due to inactivity. The old thread can be found here http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25190

If you would like to be added or updated please give your old total and your new total. I'll try to keep this updated when I have the time but I won't guarantee lightening fast service. So here goes.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post

What figures can I claim? (plagerized from Zorgophlats' Figure Count FAQ)
Spoiler Alert!

When updating, please show your full count, NOT +22, add 10, etc. Also, if you can remember your last total, or if this is your first time posting your total, it helps me a lot if you you include that information. If you want to let everybody know what you bought or how much you are going up, that is fine. Just leave the new full count somewhere in your post like this, Killometer = 818
[/spoiler]
Numerical list.
Spoiler Alert!

Alphabetical list:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by belgarath; October 24th, 2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old April 17th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New home of the Heroscape figure count

How do you count them all??
Spoiler Alert!

This was back in 2012...I have a few more now.

Or maybe just armies...
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 17th, 2014, 08:33 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
How do you count them all??
Spoiler Alert!

This was back in 2012...I have a few more now.

Or maybe just armies...
Spoiler Alert!
One at a time!
Old April 23rd, 2014, 04:43 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With something like what's linked in my signature - some other folks have more up to date ones than mine is.
Old April 26th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What figures qualify?
Old April 26th, 2014, 11:56 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
What figures qualify?
Taken from the previous thread.

Quote:
What figures can I claim? (plagerized from Zorgophlats' Figure Count FAQ)
[spoiler]Is there a program that will count my figures for me?
Yes. Here or here.
Is every HS figure eligible?
Yes.
Including the Marro Hive?
You can draft it, so yes.
The Castle Door and the Marvel Wall? They have cards too.
NO and NO. They are objects. You can control when the door opens, but it is never yours.
How about multiple Unique figures?
Yes. If you have eight Master Sets and eight friends, then each person playing can have one Raelin and/or one Sgt. Drake. You own the figures, so you can count them.
I've got some balanced custom figures. Do they count?
Sorry, no. The CEE has been compiling a C3V/SoV Figure Count
I took a Swog Rider and repainted it into Nerak. I even printed out a card for him. Does he count?
Yes. Even though you "customized" the figure, it has become one of the official figures. The repainted "exclusives" are so hard to find that most of us have decided to do just that. Anyway, the best reason I can give for this question is, "You took one official figure and made it into another official figure."
I bought a DDM version of one the DnDHS figs. Can I count that?
Nope, sorry. Only officially Scaperized versions of those figs count.
If I have a figure that's broken, does that count? I've got a Sudema snapped straight off her base.
Sure, but you only get to count it as one, even though it's in two pieces.
Old April 27th, 2014, 08:15 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My figure count number hasn't been accurate in years... I don't even know what my figure count number is now.
Old April 27th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
What figures qualify?

Quote:
I took a Swog Rider and repainted it into Nerak. I even printed out a card for him. Does he count?
Yes. Even though you "customized" the figure, it has become one of the official figures. The repainted "exclusives" are so hard to find that most of us have decided to do just that. Anyway, the best reason I can give for this question is, "You took one official figure and made it into another official figure."
Does this apply to green stuff clones?
Old April 27th, 2014, 09:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First entry: 789

Edit: 880

Last edited by infectedsloth; October 5th, 2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 28th, 2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
What figures qualify?

Quote:
I'm not sure. I guess they would since you are making clones of official units. Let's see what others have to say.
Old April 29th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:

I'm not sure. I guess they would since you are making clones of official units. Let's see what others have to say.
Quote:
I bought a DDM version of one the DnDHS figs. Can I count that?
Nope, sorry. Only officially Scaperized versions of those figs count.
I'd say no. Clones sounds more like DDM than a repaint.
Old June 25th, 2014, 09:08 PM

Adding 7 figures to my count. I'm three figures away from a complete collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion