Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:42 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Here is the last updated list. That means Dysole is next.

@McHotcakes
@Confred
@CJtheMighty @Barry allen
JC McMinis
@Dysole
@Zetsubo
Old November 5th, 2017, 03:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great work on elsa guys. I just want to throw out there that there is an eleven figure now albeit its a kickstarter exclusive from zombicide green horde.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vaguely remember @Dysole bowing out??
@Zetsubo start warming up. Today is Monday. We'll give Dysole until Thursday

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:03 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Agreed
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I've got my thinking cap on. Besides a character, do I need to have anything else prepared to start off the discussion?
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Quote:
I've got my thinking cap on. Besides a character, do I need to have anything else prepared to start off the discussion?
No.
stuff helps, but isn't needed. Having a figure already found helps. but isn't needed. Having access through Netflix or Youtube or Wiki to your character help, but isn't needed.

Old November 7th, 2017, 12:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bowing out?

I didn't really officially do anything one way or another. Life just kinda hit me with a lot of curves and a lot of Scapers responsibilities fell by the wayside. If you want me to come up with something, gimme a day or two and I'll get something going.

~Dysole, apologetic for her absence
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:35 AM

Re: Bowing out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I didn't really officially do anything one way or another. Life just kinda hit me with a lot of curves and a lot of Scapers responsibilities fell by the wayside. If you want me to come up with something, gimme a day or two and I'll get something going.

No hard feelings. Absolutely send us your wishes.

Old November 7th, 2017, 02:35 PM

Re: Bowing out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Take whatever time you need. If you want we can go on without you and put you back in when real life isnt so curvey
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:04 PM

I think we should carry on at this point. @Zetsubo you are up. When @Dysole is ready to come back we will put her back in the rotation.
Old November 10th, 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I think we should carry on at this point. @Zetsubo you are up. When @Dysole is ready to come back we will put her back in the rotation.

Seconded.
@Zetsubo , you're up

Old November 10th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

My suggestion is a squad of the sleestak creatures from the 1974-76 Land of the Lost tv series. I would like to have them be a common squad of three sleestak due to their only being three costumes made for the show. I imagine they might fit well with Aquilla.

The miniatures I have found are the Lurching Lizards from Interloper Miniatures. Here's a pic of them painted.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum