Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 12th, 2010, 12:14 PM

Lindybeige Woo who?
Rules summary

I have created a Word for Windows file of a one-page summary of the Heroscape rules. I certainly find it useful, and would be happy to upload it to the downloads section if I could. For now, find it here:

http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/games/HEROSCAPE RULES SUMMARY.doc

(You'll have to cut and paste in the whole address, because of the spaces in the file name).

While creating it, I noticed that Rise of the Valkyrie and Battle for the Underdark had contradictory rules on falling damage. I included both. I prefer the Battle for the Underdark version (3 dice total if falling 10 levels > height).

I also added various ideas for tweaks at the bottom of the page.
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:23 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rules summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindybeige View Post
I think that should fix it...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's