Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 1st, 2009, 11:42 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

I had a really quick game against my son the other day. On the first turn he furied half-a-dozen times in a row and I never really recovered. Mebbe a fifteen minute game.

~Aldin, currently favoring the Orcs ever since he figured out how to hold a few Ice Walls in reserve to annhilate an attacking wave of goblin commons in conjunction with Ice Shards (assaulting Orcs may be hazardous to your health)

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 1st, 2009, 11:44 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey everybody, I've posted a thread over on Board Game Geek requesting input on what people would like to see in upcoming expansions. Thought maybe some of you would like to participate:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4274224#4274224
Old December 1st, 2009, 03:40 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Hey everybody, I've posted a thread over on Board Game Geek requesting input on what people would like to see in upcoming expansions. Thought maybe some of you would like to participate:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4274224#4274224
Awesome! Thanks Truth.

Long live Heroscape.
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:21 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

There's new content on the Summoner Wars site. It is a battle report written from the perspective of the Orcs. It is pretty humorous and gives a good feeling of how the game plays.

I was shocked at the amount of attrition that occurs during the game. There's no defense so attacks and offense oriented abilities are that much more effective. Defense hindering things like the Orc Smasher's Clumsy aren't as bad as you think they would be either.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Might as well put it here too. My idea.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 3rd, 2009, 03:06 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

I've decided that I most certainly want a copy of each of the starter sets, but wanted to know if there were any other Aussies out there that have ordered them?
If so, how much was shipping? PM is fine.
Cheers guys,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 05:30 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit View Post
I've decided that I most certainly want a copy of each of the starter sets, but wanted to know if there were any other Aussies out there that have ordered them?
If so, how much was shipping? PM is fine.
Cheers guys,
Ben.
The game has been offered to these Australasian Distributors:
Jedko
Ventura
Walrus & Carpenter

You could ask your local game store to request it from any one of those distributors.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:09 AM
Beautiful Colby

Check it out guys. Custom Summoner Wars board by Grungebob: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/617220
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Check it out guys. Custom Summoner Wars board by Grungebob: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/617220
That board looks amazing. GB, if you don't have time for a full length tutorial, can you just give us a little info about what it took to make that sweet board?

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old December 3rd, 2009, 11:45 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Tuck boxes for your decks.

Available for download at summonerwars.com
or Boardgamegeek.com
Old December 3rd, 2009, 02:12 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Tuck boxes for your decks.

Available for download at summonerwars.com
or Boardgamegeek.com
Just saw these yesterday. I'll definitely be making some.

And yeah, GB that looks amazing. What is it made out of?

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old December 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post

And yeah, GB that looks amazing. What is it made out of?
Pink insulation foam.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games