Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Customs by Yodaking - Ronin House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Really cool of you to build Ronin a house.
You literally beat me to it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
If you ever get a chance, fixing these pics would be awesome
Unlikely I'll put the time and effort into it. There are a lot of pics in this thread that I would need to upload to someplace other than Phontobucket as I'm not going to pay them their ransom. If there is something more specific you want to see I could see about loading up a few pics on request, but all of them at once is too daunting of a task.

Quote:
Really cool of you to build Ronin a house.
It is part of the C3G outreach program, building homes for scapers in need. I contacted Jimmy Carter about doing a few more but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking , I totally get why you don't load them all up. People asked me to do that in some of my threads. Its a whole thing. If only they knew how much time you sink in just for some extra browsing. Stupid photobucket.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Yodaking , I totally get why you don't load them all up. People asked me to do that in some of my threads. Its a whole thing. If only they knew how much time you sink in just for some extra browsing. Stupid photobucket.
I know I can't even view my own library because of all the crappy popups that ads that get in the way. There site is totally unusable anymore.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you email them to me, I can upload them YK.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:14 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
If you email them to me, I can upload them YK.
The problem is probably that he doesn’t have all those pictures on his computer anymore and he’d have to go to photobucket and download them and their site is horrible these days to navigate.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:29 AM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

I know I can't even view my own library because of all the crappy popups that ads that get in the way. There site is totally unusable anymore.
It amazes me how awful it is on that page. I just went on myself and felt like I had to dodge 15 pop ups every few seconds.

My 3D printed dungeon project
Heroscape and AOTP army card cases
Arena of the Planeswalkers repaints
Check out my Thingiverse page for upcoming 3d file releases related to Heroscape/AOTP!
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I actually have quite a few of the pics still on my home laptop. What would be the best way to transfer a huge lot of pics all at once to Tornado? I imagine it would take quite a bit of time to attach them all to an e-mail.
Old January 19th, 2018, 04:16 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmm, not sure, maybe Google Drive?

You could link the photobucket page and I can try to download them and then upload them here.
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I actually have quite a few of the pics still on my home laptop. What would be the best way to transfer a huge lot of pics all at once to Tornado? I imagine it would take quite a bit of time to attach them all to an e-mail.
Quote:
Hmm, not sure, maybe Google Drive?

You could link the photobucket page and I can try to download them and then upload them here.
I have moved most of my stuff over to Imgur. It's worked well for me. Perhaps Tornado could set up and Imgur account and give the log in info to Yodaking to upload the photos? It's pretty easy to get the image share links from the photos in Imgur - copy and paste.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 18th, 2019, 11:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Well, it looks like waiting out Photobucket worked. The lifted their embargo in exchange for placing a water seal on all the photos. So now you can see everything again.
Old March 18th, 2019, 12:56 PM

Sweet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles