Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 16.67%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 4 66.67%
Two Shield Defense 0 0%
Tough 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 21st, 2018, 03:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

I can see how MHM paired with the current version of Run (that allows everyone adjacent to the Doctor to move) could be over-powered in a pod. Looking at Run again, maybe that should be changed to limit how many figures can scatter at once.
Old October 25th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

NAME = AUTONS

SPECIES = MANNEQUIN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = INVADERS
PERSONALITY = MINDLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

NESTENE CONSCIOUSNESS
Before taking a turn with the Autons, you may choose a figure adjacent to either a Destructible Object or adjacent to a Mannequin or Doll figure you control and roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 5 from the roll if the Mannequin Marker is on this card. If you roll 12 or higher, the figure receives one wound.

MANNEQUIN DISGUISE
Start the game with one tan Mannequin Marker on this card for all Autons you control. While the Mannequin Marker is on this card, the Autons cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks. Remove the Mannequin Marker from this army card if any Auton you control moves or attacks.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!
Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; October 28th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 26th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe something that if they haven't moved or attacked yet this game they can't be targeted for attacks?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you are willing to wait for buildings, I could see a power that lets them start in a building and then as Bats suggested they cannot be targeted unless they do something first.

This is from the first episode of the new series correct?
Just found out a female co-worker is a a Who fan and Eccelston is her favorite.
Old October 27th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Just A Head

I was thinking something sort of like that...My first thought was that they couldn't be attacked if they hadn't attacked, but they could still use the Nestene power. In the show, people aren't usually too worried by walking mannequins. They usually assume it's some kind of prank or marketing gimmick. However, I could see how that would be really annoying, if they could march forward, get into engagements with enemy figures, and deal wounds, all without being targeted for attacks. After seeing Chucky this morning for inspiration (I also added changed the reference to Plastic figures to Mannequin or Doll), what about this? I normally try to avoid markers where I can, but I think it works here. Has there ever been a common squad with a marker power?
Quote:

NAME = AUTONS

SPECIES = MANNEQUIN
CLASS = INVADERS
PERSONALITY = MINDLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

NESTENE CONSCIOUSNESS
Before taking a turn with the Autons, you may choose a figure adjacent to either a Destructible Object or adjacent to a Mannequin or Doll figure you control and roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 5 from the roll if the Mannequin Marker is on this card. If you roll 12 or higher, the figure receives one wound.

MANNEQUIN DISGUISE
Start the game with one tan Mannequin Marker on this card for all Autons you control. While the Mannequin Marker is on this card, the Autons cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks. Remove the Mannequin Marker from this army card if any Auton you control moves or attacks.

Bio
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 27th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Just A Head

while I was typing that out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you are willing to wait for buildings, I could see a power that lets them start in a building and then as Bats suggested they cannot be targeted unless they do something first.
Having them be able to start the battle "spawned" in spots in buildings and things like that could be really cool! I hardly think they'll be a top priority for design, so I'll hold off.
Quote:
This is from the first episode of the new series correct?
Just found out a female co-worker is a a Who fan and Eccelston is her favorite.
The Autons were in the 1st episode of the 3rd Doctor, the 1st appearance of the Master, 1st episode of the 9th Doctor, and the S5 finale of the new series.

Always exciting to find a new Who fan!
Old October 27th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Buildings are on pause until we can get a floorplan from Art to playtest.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I may be able to help with that as I now have a PC that can do the art.
I just need the software. Hopefully I can make that happen soon as I will soon have at least a day off each week to work on C3G a little bit.
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I may be able to help with that as I now have a PC that can do the art.
I just need the software. Hopefully I can make that happen soon as I will soon have at least a day off each week to work on C3G a little bit.
Alright, I think I'll bench the Autons for a moment. Actually having minis puts them higher up on the to-do list than a lot of other monsters though.
Spoiler Alert!

I would like to ask for some thoughts on the 1st Doctor again. He's probably the next Doctor Who design I want to tackle (Maybe after Mon-El and when I can manage to get/paint the miniature and see if it works.) Mostly I'm noticing problems with Lead From Behind;
1) If this is the first Time Lord figure designed, he won't have any other Gallifreyans to work with, so that part is untestable.
2) With the change of the Companion power to a sidekick-bonding style, it doesn't make sense to keep OMs off his card anymore.
So with those in mind, what if it went back to the engaged/unengaged power? Something like this;
Quote:
LEAD FROM BEHIND
If the Doctor is unengaged, all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces add 1 to their defense, and instead of attacking normally with the Doctor, you may move up to 3 figures you control up to 4 spaces. The Doctor may be one of the chosen figures.
So he can do some moderately powerful stuff, but if an opponent can engage him, it's all over. This Doctor was most known for traveling with 3 companions, so with this power, he can move himself and two companions, then use the companion bonding to take a turn with a third companion. I do think this guy should be just under 100 points, would this be too much?
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:23 PM

Probably missing something but he looks OK.
There may be some combo to exploit the three figure movement.
He is so fragile, I doubt he will be an issue.
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Probably missing something but he looks OK.
There may be some combo to exploit the three figure movement.
He is so fragile, I doubt he will be an issue.
Actually, looking at it again, I might as well lower it to 2 figure movement. He moves on his normal move, then 2 more figures move. That still gets all 4 members of his "team" moving in one turn.

I don't think there's too much he could do that Martian Manhunter can't, but I don’t exactly want him being 300 points
Quote:
LEAD FROM BEHIND
If the Doctor is unengaged, all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces add 1 to their defense, and instead of attacking normally with the Doctor, you may move up to 2 figures you control up to 4 spaces.
Old October 30th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = BRIGADIER LETHBRIDGE-STEWART
SECRET IDENTITY = ALISTAIR LETHBRIDGE-STEWART

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRIGADIER
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

UNIT SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Wanderer or Scientist Hero you control. The chosen figure has the class of Advisor instead of what is listed on this card. Anytime an Advisor you control rolls defense against an attack and would receive 1 or more wounds, you may choose 1 Soldier figure you control adjacent to that Advisor. The chosen figure receives any wounds from the attack instead of that Advisor.

UNIT BRIGADIER
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, you may immediately choose one Common or Unique Soldier or Advisor Hero you control to take a turn. After taking a turn, either with Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart or with a figure taking a turn with UNIT Brigadier, you may take a turn with a squad of UNIT Soldiers you control.
Quote:

NAME = UNIT SOLDIERS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = SOLDIERS
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

FIVE ROUNDS RAPID SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally with the UNIT Soldiers, up to 5 UNIT Soldiers you control may attack with Five Rounds Rapid Special Attack, even if they have not been activated this turn. All figures attacking with this special attack must target the same figure.
So here's some designs for UNIT, the military force that fights aliens. I've also really wanted more Soldier and Scientist synergy for a while.
I'd like it if he could work with any common soldier squad, but I'm worried being able to activate Rhodey and the Hulkbusters on the same turn would just be too powerful.
I think this Heroclix would make a really good Brig - just paint on a mustache and you're good.

Last edited by MrNobody; December 23rd, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project