Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 16th, 2015, 07:36 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
10/3 Ohio Game Day

Ohio Game Day

Saturday October 3rd at 11:30am

No Limit Gaming
1217 East Stroop Rd Kettering Ohio 45429
1-937-938-6442
They recently moved to a bigger, nicer store. It's between Greive Hardware & Special Occasions Party Supply.

Format- two parts

Part One- One Big Map
330pts, heroes only, C3V/SOV allowed. 7 space limit.
Everyone all on 1 big map. Everyone against one another.

Part Two- Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers

Try out the new game some call
Heroscape 2.0. It's been out for over a month now. Expansions should be out next year. I should have enough materials for everyone to have an army, dice & wound markers. Actual Heroscape dice can be used in this game. Feel free to bring your own dice or Magic: AotP figures if you wish to use your own materials.
Each master set can form 5 different armies, each representing the 5 colors of Magic. 35 figures= 5 Unique Heroes, 10 Unique Squads are in this set. An army would be a Planeswalker (Unique Hero), 2x Unique Squads & a 12 card deck. Each will be a 500 point army.

Attending-
Flameslayer + ?
TheAverageFan
Capt. Awesome
Johnnylama
Justice Nova
Josh Nova
Wookie

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; September 25th, 2015 at 06:13 AM.
Old September 16th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10/3 Ohio Game Day

Sounds fun, I'll check my schedule to see if I can confirm.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 18th, 2015, 10:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Heck yeah! I'll see what my gang is up to. Two weeks i somewhat short notice, but I should be able to make it work gas wise.

I can also bring additional MtG games. I bought 3 of them after all lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 18th, 2015, 11:16 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

I'm probably in. No conflicts as of right now.

BTW, I have one set of MtG:AotP if you need another one. I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old September 20th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, I ought to be there w/ one other. See you then!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 20th, 2015, 09:52 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Glad to hear from everyone. I'll be glad to see you guys.

I also have a discussion thread going for the upcoming Ohio NHSD in the NHSD threads.

Loves all Scape

Old September 25th, 2015, 06:21 AM

I have 3 sets of Magic: AotP that I've been painting. I should have them done in time.

Loves all Scape

Old September 28th, 2015, 06:02 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Are we doing a prize table?

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old September 29th, 2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Are we doing a prize table?
We can. Any interest this time?

Loves all Scape

Old September 29th, 2015, 12:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Unfortunately I (and my friends) cannot come. My poor minivan is making some funky noise and I'm not sure if its the breaks or what. Too far to drive to risk it.

Until next time. :/

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:21 PM

Sorry to hear that Flameslayer. Next time.

2 days to go.

Loves all Scape

Old October 2nd, 2015, 01:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

Scratch above. My friend and I will be coming tomorrow to Dayton instead of Louisville, sorry for late notice. I will have to make a quick army for both of us, but should be easy with heroes only. Do you know if no Limit Gaming has MtG:AotP for sale? I might break down and get it at Target tonight. Also, if with us there are two many players, maybe we can have two maps/games with 4-5 players each. Either way, I will bring Lexan mats to make a base layer you can slide under the hexes as it make it huge without massive set-up time. Unfortunately we will be cutting it close and might not even get there till around 11:45, but will not have any time to help set up. I don't want to hold you up, so I will try to get out early from work and get there as early as possible.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 2nd, 2015 at 05:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events