Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 17th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

Since the chatter has died down on carrion, here is my next one that I've been mulling over for years and finally have a decent direction going for it. Thoughts?

Quote:

PREDATOR X

HYBRID
UNCOMMON HERO
CREATURE
RUTHLESS

Life: 6

Move: 7
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

MUTANT HUNTING
After a Mutant ends its movement within 6 spaces of this Predator X, if this Predator X is not engaged to one or more Mutants, you must move this Predator X adjacent to that Mutant, if possible. When counting Spaces for this Predator X's movement, elevation changes of up to 2 levels count as one space. If this Predator X starts its turn adjacent to one or more Mutant figures, it may not move and must attack each Mutant figure adjacent to it this turn.

LIQUID METAL
This Predator X never takes falling damage or leaving engagement attacks and may move through all figures. When defending against a figure without the Electrically Charged special power, this Predator X always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with this Predator X, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

SS
The idea is to make them expensive so they are rare like they are in the comics, but still enough of a threat that just 1 makes Mutants wary.

Last edited by Karat; December 22nd, 2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old February 17th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Creature has usually been a class in the past, I think it could be a bit confusing to make it a species here.
Old February 17th, 2019, 05:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think I had that backwards in my head

Also, not sure we really want it bonding with Frank so I left the class as Predator.
Old April 26th, 2019, 02:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Here's my take on Dark Beast.
Quote:

NAME = DARK BEAST
SECRET IDENTITY = HENRY MCCOY

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260?

OMEGA MACHINE BOOST
Start the game with a black Omega marker. Instead of taking a turn with Dark Beast, you may choose an adjacent Unique hero that is a Mutant and roll an unblockable combat die against that figure. If you roll a blank, place the Omega marker on that figure's card. For the entire game, a figure with an Omega marker on its card adds 1 to its Range, Attack, and Defense values and you may add or subtract 1 from any 20-sided die roll for any special power on that figures Army Card.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of his normal move, Beast may use Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Leap, ignore elevations. Beast may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Beast may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. When using Stealth Leap, Beast will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FEROCIOUS ASSAULT
When Dark Beast attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, that figure rolls 1 fewer defense die and if Dark Beast rolls at least 3 skulls, he may attack an adjacent figure again with his normal attack. Dark Beast may continue attacking adjacent figures with his normal attack until he rolls fewer than 3 skulls. Dark Beast cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Karat; December 22nd, 2022 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 02:56 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

1) It would be cool if he could play with Smurfy Hank. Maybe his SI could be Henry McCoy?
2) I remember seeing a draft somewhere that played around with markers similar to Mr. Sinister. That could be really cool to incorporate somehow.
3) Stealth Leap could be a cool callback to blue Hank in exchange for Expert Climbing. Does that fit the character?
4) Really like Ferocious Assault.
Old April 26th, 2019, 07:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Who would be the best target for Omega Boost? Cable? Wolverine?

Henry McCoy would be a cool way to deal with the alternate dimension aspect here.

Cool write up. I wonder if there's a Beast figure that would be a good one to use, since the Dark Beast figure is so expensive.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Who would be the best target for Omega Boost? Cable? Wolverine?

Henry McCoy would be a cool way to deal with the alternate dimension aspect here.

Cool write up. I wonder if there's a Beast figure that would be a good one to use, since the Dark Beast figure is so expensive.
Out of those two, probably Cable. Wolvie would like the extra attack and defense, but the range doesn't do him too much good. I would definitely want to see both tested along with Jean as that range boost would really help her out when she's runny around throwing people.

Not sure, I haven't really looked at figures yet.
Old April 26th, 2019, 09:24 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
1) It would be cool if he could play with Smurfy Hank. Maybe his SI could be Henry McCoy?
Interesting idea, I'll ponder on this.
Quote:
2) I remember seeing a draft somewhere that played around with markers similar to Mr. Sinister. That could be really cool to incorporate somehow.
I'll have to check out what you are talking about.
Quote:
3) Stealth Leap could be a cool callback to blue Hank in exchange for Expert Climbing. Does that fit the character?
I mean, he basically does what Beast does, but without an ethical code of conduct. Does it fit, sure. I was more going for an aspect of Beast we didn't cover on the first design.
Quote:
4) Really like Ferocious Assault.
Thanks, I mostly just combined Furious Assault from Red Arrow and Furious Claws off of Super Skrull. I like how it's a slightly more ferocious nod to Whirlwind Assault on Beast.
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
I'd go with this one probably as it's the actual figure and $2.29 on T&T.

https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...RoCZjQQAvD_BwE
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
After looking Sinister over, that is a TON of text. It would totally be the centerpiece of the design too. I'm not sure if, as cool as it would be, if it is really worth it here. Give me a good pitch for it and you just may convince me but right now I like how no one power really takes center stage for him.
Old April 27th, 2019, 09:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
I'd go with this one probably as it's the actual figure and $2.29 on T&T.

https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...RoCZjQQAvD_BwE
Oh wow, didn't realize it'd gotten that cheap. That's good news. It's usually out of stock at Coolstuffinc, my go to.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2019, 09:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That's a pretty juiced card. Shame that he outclasses Beast-classic by so much. Black Canary level offense with defense subtraction, plus his own outgoing set-and-forget stat-boost... yikes.

Might want to specify that OMB only works on Unique Heroes, if you don't want him boosting Event Heroes or Commons. On the other hand, Commons could be fun if you boost all your Madroxes. Worth thinking about the restrictions on that, anyway.

I agree with Nobody that I'd rather see Stealth Leap than Expert Climbing here, to call back to Beast. The other powers do a lot to set him apart from Beast already.

I'd like a personality a little more evil than Calculating here. If I didn't know the character, I'd think he was just an edgy version of Beast from the write-up, rather than an evil one. I think something like Sadistic would work well for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy