Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 10th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Karat's Public R&D Lab

I would try to do one power to represent both the Dust of Death and the Degenerative Touch - they're kind of in the same wheelhouse, conceptually.

Honestly, Dust of Death already kinda feels like it's doing that - I could see interpreting those bullet points as 'touch' and 'scatter dust'. But I wouldn't want just that power because I don't really love auto-destroy powers, so I'd rather do a riff on it.
Old February 10th, 2019, 12:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, but auto-destroy powers are a valid part of our design space that we shouldn't just ignore when thematic and appropriate, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sure. I just don't remember Carrion ever successfully killing anyone besides maybe random civilians. I'd rather save auto-destroys for people who have a stronger track record of destroying things.
Old February 10th, 2019, 01:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

See, that's exactly why I had them separate. They don't feel the same to me even if they are similar in a design sense. I honestly prefer the riff version. We could possibly work it to be more like God of Thunder though.

Quote:
RED DUST OF DEATH
Instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die for all figures within 3 spaces of Carrion, one at a time. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives 3 wounds. This special power can only be used once per game.
Old February 16th, 2019, 09:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

3 simple, iconic, reused powers.
Quote:
NAME = CARRION

SECRET IDENTITY = MILES WARREN

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ?

LEVITATION
Carrion is considered to have height advantage over any figure without the Aerial Advantage, Flying, or Levitation special power whose base is no more than 2 levels above his base. Carrion does not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from terrain tiles he moves onto or occupies.

DENSITY CONTROL
Carrion can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Carrion cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Carrion may not be moved by any special power on an opponent's Army Card.

DUST OF DEATH
After moving and before attacking, you may either:
  • Roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to Carrion, or
  • Roll the 20-sided die once for any one figure up to 3 clear sight spaces away.
If you roll a 19 or higher, that figure is destroyed.

Last edited by Karat; February 28th, 2020 at 12:03 AM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting left box. 3 wounds feels high for what I suspect will be a figure under 200.
If he pulls that off once on the right figure he gets his points back.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Interesting left box. 3 wounds feels high for what I suspect will be a figure under 200.
True, but for having the potential to kill, I wanted it potent enough to be worthwhile and potentially be able to kill someone. I mean, just think about how many he could take out with classic Dust-of-Death in the right army? Plus that part of the power is the swingiest part of Thor. I'm looking for somewhere in the low 200s here as that feels pretty appropriate to me.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
But if I’m reading it right he only gets a 25% chance to do it every game.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:59 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is true.
Once per figure within 3 spaces per game. Like I said, he makes one roll he gets his points back.
With one OM you can Smilex and Red Dust a huge group.
Old February 16th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I'm open to other ideas, let's hash it out.
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:23 PM

I would test it out before making any changes. It just sounds super bomb-y.
Maybe Basket Carry HQ and Carrion on OM1 and Smilex and Red Dust on OM2.
Old February 16th, 2019, 12:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Might need to tie it to an OM. Just realised that with MM he could move and use it without ever actually taking his turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy