Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 10th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
IAmBatman's Public Design Workshop

I'm turning the OP here into a holding spot (mostly for me, but for y'all if it's useful) for designs I'm working on and with, including collaborations (though these are all really collaborations, of course).

EVENT HEROES
Spoiler Alert!

DCU UNIQUE HEROES

Spoiler Alert!

MARVEL UNIQUE HEROES

Spoiler Alert!

SENTINEL COMICS
Spoiler Alert!

SQUADS
Spoiler Alert!

VDOS
Spoiler Alert!

DOS
Spoiler Alert!

TERRAIN
Spoiler Alert!

CAMPAIGNS AND SCENARIOS
Spoiler Alert!

RULES

ORIGINAL OP
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 11th, 2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

I don't know Walking Dead at all but there isn't much difference between these 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

That's going to be a LOT of commons swarming and moving around on opponent's turns, but that's exactly hos the zombie apocalypse should be, in my opinion. I like the overall idea. The Roamers are perhaps slightly stronger than I'd like, but I'm not sure there's a way around that (3 attack is higher than I'd like, but 2 would be too low, so just ignore me here) and costing them high enough will balance that. I also think THE WALKING DEAD is slightly stronger than I'd like. Maybe change the unblockable die to a D20 roll of, like, 13 or 15? That can always be changed during testing though...

My only real problem would be the Lurkers. I just don't see myself using them with such a low attack and without THE WALKING DEAD. I would suggest making them the only card with WAVES OF THE UNDEAD. They won't doing much damage, but they'll be getting in your opponent's way and it'll make drafting more interesting, as you'll want to find the optimum number of them to draft so that your OM hub isn't too weak, but you still have enough other zombies to do damage.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

THE WALKING DEAD is already an official power for us (on Zombie). I think if we want to add more distinction we can take some of the repetitive powers off some of the cards (the idea to make the Lurkers the only one with WAVES OF THE UNDEAD is a good one).

The one thing the Lurkers do that's nice is they can control the map right away. I guess we could give them an attack of 2, though (yeah, I'm in favor of that, actually). Their low defense will keep them down still.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do there need to be three types of zombies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 10th, 2013, 05:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Roamers attack is too high.

But also this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Old November 10th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

One question is as to Viral Infection - is it appropriate for the Walking Dead? I thought that the zombies didn't spread the virus, people are naturally infected with it for whatever reason.
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One question is as to Viral Infection - is it appropriate for the Walking Dead? I thought that the zombies didn't spread the virus, people are naturally infected with it for whatever reason.
At the very least, getting bitten/scratched by zombies causes people to have a fever and die. So I think it's one of those that's close enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Roamers attack is too high.

But also this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yeah, I'm wondering that about the three types myself - especially as I try (and fail) to find appropriate sculpts. I might narrow it down to the Lurkers and the Walkers.

IF we keep three, this is how I'd revise them based on feedback:

NAME = LURKER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = MINDLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = .

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
At the start of the game, before rolling for initiative, place each Lurker you control on an empty space so that it is unengaged, and not in a startzone.

WAVES OF THE UNDEAD
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with a Lurker, you may take a turn with up to 5 other common Undead Devourers you control.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s Medium figure that is not an Android or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with any previously destroyed common Undead Devourer you control.

NAME = ROAMER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RAVENOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = .

UNDYING HUNGER
Before moving, choose an opponent’s figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or Undead. Add 1 space to this Roamer's movement for each wound marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2, as long as this Roamer ends its move engaged with the chosen figure.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s Medium figure that is not an Android or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with any previously destroyed common Undead Devourer you control.

NAME = WALKER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = .

VIRAL INFECTION

WALKING DEAD
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, you may immediately move each Walker you control up to 2 spaces. If a Walker ends this move engaged with one or more enemy figures that he was not engaged with at the beginning of this move, you may immediately choose one figure that Walker is engaged with and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. When moving with Walking Dead, a Walker will take any leaving engagement attacks.

IF we go down to two, I'll probably just scrap the Roamers and their powers with them.

Old November 11th, 2013, 03:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

The Bag'o Zombies I believe are the right scale but you'd have to paint them. I also believe they have a few different sculpts (including Babes & Clowns ).
Old November 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM

Where can one obtain said Bag'o Zombies?

Old November 11th, 2013, 04:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Where can one obtain said Bag'o Zombies?
Most game stores have them (They're extra pieces for the Zombies!!! board game), otherwise all over online!
Old January 11th, 2014, 12:38 AM

Taking a shot at Golden Age Superman:

NAME = SUPERMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = KAL-L

SPECIES = KRYPTONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MYSTERY MAN
PERSONALITY = RIGHTEOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS =

FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET
After moving and attacking, if Superman did not use his Super Leap special power this turn, Superman may move 4 additional spaces.

STRONGER THAN A LOCOMOTIVE
When Superman attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, add 3 dice to his attack.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Superman may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Superman's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Superman may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Superman may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. If Superman is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. Superman rolls 3 less attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 11th, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy