Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Hey, if Homer Simpson can do it, anyone can!
You actually made it less painful for me lol.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old July 26th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Had a dream last night, well two dreams, kinda. Between disturbing moustaches was a dream about finding a C3G Thing in my pile of recently-printed cards and being both confused and excited.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Old July 26th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
it's definitely some thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 26th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Hey I was reading an article on Yahoo titled "7 Job to Skip College For",and little did I know that you don't have to go to college to be a Nuclear Power Reactor Operator. Call me old fashion, but that's one person that I would really want to have a college degree. lol
I disagree. I don't think College degree equals intelligent at all. I think there are plenty of careers that people are capable of performing with a high spirit of excellence without having to go to College. I also think that our lack of Nuclear disasters supports my belief.
Old July 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Hey I was reading an article on Yahoo titled "7 Job to Skip College For",and little did I know that you don't have to go to college to be a Nuclear Power Reactor Operator. Call me old fashion, but that's one person that I would really want to have a college degree. lol
I disagree. I don't think College degree equals intelligent at all. I think there are plenty of careers that people are capable of performing with a high spirit of excellence without having to go to College. I also think that our lack of Nuclear disasters supports my belief.
I just think that smart people with College Degress just cover it up really well.

Old July 26th, 2010, 05:42 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Had a dream last night, well two dreams, kinda. Between disturbing moustaches was a dream about finding a C3G Thing in my pile of recently-printed cards and being both confused and excited.

Someone mentioned mustaches...?
Old July 28th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, awesome 6-minute movie for DCU Online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GIgDHOTFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Wow, awesome 6-minute movie for DCU Online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GIgDHOTFY
I managed to catch this in an article earlier today, it's soo good it makes me want to play DCU Online.

Old July 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I... a... um... you... it... tooo... process... AHHHHH!!!!! Best thing ever!!!
Old July 28th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I saw a demo of DC Universe Online at Comic Con and I have to say that I'm not 100% sold.

The demo I saw was a 4 player - 2 team slugfest between Batman and Nightwing vs Joker and Harley. Each person got to play as one of the 4 characters and fight the other team.

Pros:
  • The graphics looked great and it had a nice comicbook feel.
  • The attacks the characters had were very similar to what I would expect them to be attacking with. Batman punched and used Bat-a-rangs, Nightwing attacked with his sticks, Joker and Harley used a bunch of gadgets.
  • The animation flowed very well.
Cons:
  • Combat.
    • When Batman punched someone, there was always a streak or flash of color. Sometimes it was hard to see what was going on because of how flashy the attacks were.
    • Maybe it seemed monotonus because we kept seeing the same figures fight over and over, but there were only about 6 attacks that each figure did. This could very well just be because of the demo, though.
    • The attacking was very action based. In many MMO's, an attack doesn't occur unless there is someone there to attack. In DCU, you attacked regardless of target. This will lead to eventual issues where connection speed will determine how effective you are in combat.
    • It was hard to tell if an attack actually landed on the intended recipient. Often times, Batman and Harley would just walk up to one another and just continually punch each other. Neither character ever acted through animation as though they were ever hit. If I remember correctly, they flashed a color (red or white, I think) when they were hit, but it was hard to tell because of all the other flashy moves going on.
    • The speed at which the figures attacked was too fast. Punches and gadgets were happening so fast it was hard to see what was going on.
Unfortunately, all I really got to see in the demo was combat and I was a bit disappointed. It was all so odd that they let you play as these major characters since you won't get to when the game is released. You create your own superhero from scratch in the game. I'm hoping the story is enough to carry the game, because I'm not impressed with the combat.
Old July 28th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Now if only that was an hour and a half long CGI movie. Then it would be the best thing ever.

Old July 28th, 2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Now if only that was an hour and a half long CGI movie. Then it would be the best thing ever.
That is exactly what I want... even more so than a live action Hollyweird suck fest. Those 6 minutes was the best comic book motion picture I have ever seen. I must needs go, and I want to go to there.

Btw, really good assessment there Balantai. I can only hope that the game has enough to let me geek out for the next couple of years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape