Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 19th, 2020, 02:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Custom Character 3d Printing Resources

Hey everyone. I've been printing a decent amount on my resin printer now and have found different cool resources to be able to print just about any character you can find for any custom you can imagine. I thought it would be cool to put together a resource list for all you 3d printing scapers out there. I'll start by adding a few to this first post. If any of you add in some links to find new models share them here and I'll post them at the OP.

Ill start by listing this one-
https://www.models-resource.com/

Its a site that has a ton of video game models that can be repaired and printed out. I already made a Jak figure from the Jak and Daxter video games. There are a ton of models on there.

Next one is one I found the other day that actually helps you pose models that are in T Pose Its called Mixamo. Here's the link.
https://www.mixamo.com/#/
These are both free to use. I put them together in blender afterwards with whatever weapons and accessories I want. Its super fun. Hope this helps you guys in your quest to make Miniatures out of all your favorite video game characters.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions