Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime - Vote Initial PT

I think I would prefer the last power, Inspiring Leadership, to work on all figures when OMs are removed. Adding a clause about the last figure corresponding to the card (in the case of squads) would clarify it and give some nice utility. Might be more trouble than it's worth, though.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime - Vote Initial PT

I wasn't sure about it myself, which is why I asked if I had gone too far. Thematically speaking I think of him leading a fairly smaller team of unique hero Autobots on a regular basis rather then a General at the head of huge army of common troops. Even the Autobots' fight on Cybertron always seemed like a smaller group of rebels fighting to overcome the Decipticons larger numbers. However, since he's now on Earth and teaming up with a much smaller and weaker race of Earthlings, I can also see him leading a team of SHIELD Agents against a Decepticon working with HYDRA. I'm fine either way really and since I don't think I'll be testing him with squads anyway (due to the need to focus on that attack boost for unique hero allies), I think I can start prepping for the tests while we continue to figure out the final wording for that power. I won't be starting the test till later in the week anyway. I'm going to update the species with Cybertronian and calling this vote passed.
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime - Initial PT

Here is my attempt at rewording it to include common squads and clarify the difference between being destroyed vs. just having an OM removed.

INSPIRING LEADERSHIP
When Optimus Prime, or any card you control with a figure within clear sight of Optimus Prime, has it's last figure destroyed or has an unrevealed Order Marker removed by another player, you may immediately place the unrevealed Order Markers that were on the card of the destroyed figure, or removed from the card, on a different card you control.
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Maybe....

Quote:
When an Order Marker is removed from the card of a figure you control by an opponent's special power, or an Army Card you control has its last figure destroyed, before removing that figure from the battlefield you may choose a different figure within clear sight of Optimus Prime. Place the removed Order Marker, or any Order Markers on the destroyed figure's card, on the chosen figure's card.
That makes a slight reversal in that it requires the person he's inspiring to step up to be in clear sight, but not the figure getting destroyed or having an OM nuked.
Old January 20th, 2019, 03:35 AM
C3G Landlord

That looks like it would work for me. Since you put in that part about before removing the figure, it thus still works for when Prime is destroyed.
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Maybe....

Quote:
When an Order Marker is removed from the card of a figure you control by an opponent's special power, or an Army Card you control has its last figure destroyed, before removing that figure from the battlefield you may choose a different figure within clear sight of Optimus Prime. Place the removed Order Marker, or any Order Markers on the destroyed figure's card, on the chosen figure's card.
That makes a slight reversal in that it requires the person he's inspiring to step up to be in clear sight, but not the figure getting destroyed or having an OM nuked.
Hmm, nitpicking as all get out, but I think technically with that wording the power effect may only work with the trigger of the figure being removed from the battlefield after, which muddles up what happens when just an Order Marker is removed. I think the following fixes that and still reads clearly (but if you hate the change, no worries!):

Quote:
When an Order Marker is removed from the card of a figure you control by an opponent's special power, or an Army Card you control has its last figure destroyed and before removing that figure from the battlefield, you may choose a different figure within clear sight of Optimus Prime. Place the removed Order Marker, or any Order Markers on the destroyed figure's card, on the chosen figure's card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Maybe....

Quote:
Hmm, nitpicking as all get out, but I think technically with that wording the power effect may only work with the trigger of the figure being removed from the battlefield after, which muddles up what happens when just an Order Marker is removed. I think the following fixes that and still reads clearly (but if you hate the change, no worries!):

Quote:
When an Order Marker is removed from the card of a figure you control by an opponent's special power, or an Army Card you control has its last figure destroyed and before removing that figure from the battlefield, you may choose a different figure within clear sight of Optimus Prime. Place the removed Order Marker, or any Order Markers on the destroyed figure's card, on the chosen figure's card.
Now that's a change I just hate. Really gets my blood boiling.

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that makes sense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2019, 02:28 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll update with the extra 'when' included then.
Old January 21st, 2019, 11:45 PM
C3G Landlord

I've figured out some teams for Prime and I'm looking at figures for him to fight against. Who are your favorite figures that remove OM's from cards? Thinking I might give Joker I a spot in a big test and Ozy is already included in a smaller one.

*edit* I ended up going with Joker I & HQ I (who can remove OM's w/her bomb) in the bigger test and I'm feeling pretty good about it so I think I'm good here.

Last edited by Yodaking; January 22nd, 2019 at 12:42 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:53 PM
C3G Landlord

CRB CHECKLIST

1. Does the design disrupt opponent's Order Markers in a way that offers a net gain in turns taken with strong figures versus the turns your opponent can take with strong figures (Ozymandias, Joker (I), Meteorite)?

No, actually works as a soft counter to those designs.

2. Does the design offer auto-wounding that either doesn't require taking turns or is otherwise extremely efficient (War Machine, Jason Voorhees, Cosmic Cube)?

No.

3. Does the design immobilize figures or prevent turn-taking (Blob, Spider-Girl, Diablo, Green Lantern Alan)?

Yes, in a very limited capacity. One Shall Stand power can prevent a single Unique or Event Hero from leaving an engagement with Prime but only when the only figure is the only one engaged with Prime.

4. Does the design move opponent's figures in a way that's easy to pull off and can move figures multiple spaces in multiple directions (Graviton, Magneto, Vulture)?

No.

5. Does the design allow for moving friendly figures without taking turns, or for moving 2+ friendly figures while still taking a turn (Martian Manhunter [I], Green Lantern John, Angel)?

No.

6. Does the figure allow for two figures, one of them being a wide range of possible figures, to both attack on a single Order Marker (Zombie, Robot, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel, Rocket [II], Martian Manhunter [II], Nebula, Baby Groot, Havok)?

No.

7. Does the design offer any sort of passive boost outside of a narrow set of figures (Star-Lord, Sage, Brainiac 5, Captain America, Batman [III])?

Yes, an attack boost limited to one Unique Hero that just revealed an OM on their card and based on revealed OMs on Prime's card.

8. Does the design help keep your allies alive just by being nearby (Daring
Decoy, Aaron Cash, Jocasta, Weather Wizard)?

No.

9. Is it OK for the design to have defensive abilities that could make it essentially unkillable in some matchups or endgame situations (Cosmic Cube, Healing Factor, Master Martial Artist)?

No.

10. If the figure has auto-destroy powers or powers that can force the opponent's figures to attack each other, are they balanced for strong opposing figures and/or boosts that can make the powers more reliable (Puppet Master, Psycho-Man, Enchantress)?

N/A

11. Is the figure likely to earn its value many times over by either running out alone at the start of a battle (pre-eval Crow, Solomon Grundy) or by sitting in the startzone until the end of a battle (Arnim Zola, Silk Spectre)?

No, Prime wants to lead others into battle in order to boost them.

12. Will synergies in the design create concerns for future designs (Mad Thinker, pre-eval Enchantress, Star-Lord)?

No.

13. Does the design combo particularly well with one of the design concerns above (Magma)?

No.
Old January 24th, 2019, 07:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Sun was shining a bit yesterday so I snapped off a few pics. Hopefully they will work. On the 3rd pic I realized these are action figures that can be posed, so I started moving a few parts a bit and took a few more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library