Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Board Game Trading Thread?

Have:

Bang! opened, never played. Unpunched, if I remember correctly, though I'll have to check. Let me know if it matters.

Want:
Wo Sa Ga

Please be able to ship soon.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:19 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys! I'm looking for:

A Complete Battlelore core/starter set. It doesn't need to be NIB, but I'd like it in nice condition.

I have:

Paypal.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

(Don't know if you still need this Scaper94, but here it is: )

I have a base set of BattleLore plus the Hundred Years War expansion (both in the Base BattleLore box, no box for the expansion), the Promo Hill Giant, and the Promo Earth Elemental, in their blister packs. The BattleLore game is the original English edition, not the recently repurposed French edition. It is in excellent condition.

I also have Settlers of the Stone Age, used, in great condition.

I'm looking for:
•Conquest of Planet Earth - The Space Alien Game
•Letters From Whitechapel
•A Brief History of the World
•Fortress America
•Paypal

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; May 8th, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone remember this one?

I have a working copy of Dark tower if anyone is interested.

I also have The D&D Electronic Labyrinth game:

And Keht!

I'm mostly just looking for cash, but if you've got something special, I might could trade.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; May 9th, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:05 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I bought 2-2 player MonPoc battle boxes and ended up with one extra of the same army.

Terrasaurs:
Terra Khan (alpha/ultra form)
Carnidons x3 grut
Carnidons x2 elite
Spikodon x1
Raptix x3 grut
Raptix x2 elite
Brontox x2

I am looking for:

Shadow Sun Syndicate with both Alpha/Ultra form along with the correct breakdown of grut elite as listed above. Basically, it's what would come out of the battle box.

I also have the following lot of games that I am looking to sell. All games are complete and conditions are listed.

Martinique - (played, like new)
Clans - (opened, never played, like new)
Bridges of Shangri-la - (new in shrink)
Blokus - (fair condition)
Pirate King - (opened, never played, like new)
Hey! That's my fish! - (opened, played, like new)

Will take $50 for entire lot. (plus shipping costs of $12)

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Last edited by Greyelephant; May 8th, 2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old July 20th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I have Star Realms, the original 2-player game from 2014 (the box itself is taped together but the cards and rules pamphlets are in perfect shape)

Cthulhu Realms (like new)

Oregon Trail and Oregon Trail: Hunt for Food (both like new)

Do You Worship Cthulhu? (never played)

Smash Up (core game; like new)

Ventura (opened but unpunched)

Diskwars (played once; missing the four "L" shaped pieces that demarcate the legal play area - four small items like pennies, beads or dice can be placed to define the four corners of the playing field)

I'm interested in trade or sale.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; July 20th, 2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 08:37 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Superfly TNT,

Just saw this thread--great idea. I usually just chuck stuff I'm tired of, but this is a nice option. I'll have to look around here to see if anything else has "aged" recently. At this point, almost everything I still own is something I'd play, although i do have a lot of stuff.

nyys,

You can't have my copy, but you may want to know that there was a Buck Rogers 2.0, which is just a redone rules book by the original author, some time ago! Its listed separately on BGG. Check it out--it fixes or streamlines a number of things, making the old design much more playable! I don't get it to the table often, but I enjoy it. Hope you found/will find a copy!
Old April 19th, 2021, 02:56 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I have Star Realms, the original 2-player game from 2014 (the box itself is taped together but the cards and rules pamphlets are in perfect shape)

Cthulhu Realms (like new)

Oregon Trail and Oregon Trail: Hunt for Food (both like new)

Do You Worship Cthulhu? (never played)

Smash Up (core game; like new)

Ventura (opened but unpunched)

Diskwars (played once; missing the four "L" shaped pieces that demarcate the legal play area - four small items like pennies, beads or dice can be placed to define the four corners of the playing field)

I'm interested in trade or sale.
I recently bought Runewars Miniatures Game, judging it by the artwork on the box. Having watched a video on how it's played, I must say it's not my type of wargame (I'm not a fan of some of the mechanics the game uses, like measuring range with a ruler or placing units on trays). I am willing to sell or trade; I took the shrink wrap off but all the components are in plastic/unpunched. Make me an offer!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games