Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2021, 12:02 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
What’s a burnout map?
It’s a new game type format I created....see the link in my signature.
Cool format! The small map lower point total and rotating armies seems great for me! Downsized my collection awhile ago and play with more newbies so it’s perfect for that.
Old February 14th, 2021, 02:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Got a couple more. Decided to experience with a terrain combo I've never done before, and also added another Burnout-style map for our tournament this month.

Fire and Ice
Sets: Marvel, VW, TT

Heatin' Up - Burnout Format
Sets: BftU, VW

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2021, 11:17 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Here's a fun one I've been working on. Fast and Furious gameplay.

3 Paths
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 16th, 2021, 02:57 AM

This is one I made a while ago that I've had a lot of fun on for Playtesting and just for fast and furious games!

Desert Wellspring
Sets: RotV, SotM, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:51 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
This is one I made a while ago that I've had a lot of fun on for Playtesting and just for fast and furious games!

Desert Wellspring
Sets: RotV, SotM, TJ
I love how elegant this map is, well done Sir H!
Old April 16th, 2021, 05:37 PM

Thanks! I've really enjoyed it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 17th, 2021, 03:56 PM

You Take the High Road
Sets: SotM, FotA, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:01 AM

My 2 Entries for the ScapeCon Map Contest! These 2 maps are built to be able to be constructed together with 1 full RotV, 1 full SotM, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF

Mausoleum Ruin
Sets: 1/2 RotV, 1/2 SotM, FotA

Off the Beaten Path
Sets: 1/2 RotV, 1/2 SotM, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 14th, 2021, 01:41 AM

I had a lot of fun with this one!

Bridge Troll
Sets: SotM, 2 RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 11th, 2021, 11:23 PM

Couple New Maps

Small Jungle
Sets: RotV, TJ X2

Star Chart
Sets: RotV, TJ, RttFF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 12th, 2021, 12:33 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I really like the look of that second one!
Old August 12th, 2021, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I really like the look of that second one!
Thanks! I was trying to really go for a more "tournament friendly" map in the second one. Felt like I landed at a pretty good spot with it.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios