Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 20th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I'm looking forward to the episode where Cleon's Swogs go head to head with my chain fighters.
Give us both a few squads of AGs and you got yourself a game.
Old November 20th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
I'm looking forward to the episode where Cleon's Swogs go head to head with my chain fighters.
That would give me a target for chain grab at least...Throw in the Warden and let's go!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:54 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
That would give me a target for chain grab at least...Throw in the Warden and let's go!
Hahaha I didn’t even realize you couldn’t even use chain grab. It’s a deal I’ll take mr. 816.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 02:38 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...nlinecon-recap

Join Mike, Ken, Cody, and Vegietarian18 as we discuss competitive Death Chasers builds and recap OnlineCon. What bad figure does Cody love this time?
Dude swogs are great! What are you smokin? Next time I play the Deathchasers in tournament I’m running a bunch of swogs with them
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:38 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

@Cleon
Warden
Arrow Gruts x 2
Swogs x 10

vs

@Matthias Maccabeus
Warden
Arrow Gruts x 2
Chainfighters x 10

on Stygian Rift

Tomorrow night over Skype. Place your bets!!!

Chainfighters have homefield advantage but the Swogs have superior figure activations with the arrow gruts. Who is it going to be??

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; November 28th, 2020 at 04:40 PM. Reason: We already know who is going to win...
Old January 21st, 2021, 12:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...egy-with-jexik

It's been a while! Here's our latest episode (recorded in August... my fault), where we talk with the OG of HeroScape strategy, Jexik! This is probably the best thing we've ever recorded...

But I bricked my computer (long story, water was in a glass, then on my keyboard...). As such, it is unedited. However, Ken and I listened back and it's still very listenable (we've gotten so much better at recording, and Jexik speaks extremely well). There are a couple moments of minor dead space, but the quality is, overall, very high.

Anyways, please enjoy this one! We'll be recording this weekend, and have a lot of great episodes planned for the future.

Stay safe and happy 'Scaping!
Old January 21st, 2021, 03:39 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Thanks for letting me on the show and putting it up! And now for some links...

Original What's in an Order Marker article:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=12071

OM II

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=12139

OM IV

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=16962

Here's a link to the battle report that I referenced when talking about OM IV.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=15225

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; January 21st, 2021 at 04:00 PM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 04:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Thanks for letting me on the show and putting it up! And now for some links...

Original What's in an Order Marker article:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=12071

OM II

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=12139

OM IV

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=16962

Here's a link to the battle report that I referenced when talking about OM IV.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=15225
Thanks for coming on, it was great! I'm going to see if I can edit these into the description. I was primarily concerned with making sure I got it uploaded before my computer crashed.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 09:50 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Ken brought up an interesting idea a while back: is a live Q&A on Twitch something people would be interested in? The questions obviously don’t have to be about us. It’d just be an informal way to ask us our thoughts on basically anything related to HeroScape (or broader gaming as a whole).
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:41 AM

We can ask anything? Like ask @Cleon why he still plays stingers?

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:11 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Some questions I’d like to see answered in future casts:

-When rolling for Stinger Drain, should I roll with my left or right hand?
-How do you build a competitively viable army with the Knights of Weston?
-Realistically, exactly just how many points under can you play and take a tournament with the Marro Stingers?
-If I don’t own the Marro Stingers and am looking to do so, can I melt down and reshape other armored figures to make their guns?
-Why is Gilbert best used as a Wannok soaker?
-How has the Midwest tournament scene faired since they’ve restricted Stingers to a x2 limit? Should I also limit Stinger use in my local games?
-Many think the Knights of Weston and Templar Cavalry are near-interchangeable. Do I really need to own both squads?
Old January 24th, 2021, 08:58 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol @ “Many think the Knights of Weston and Templar Cavalry are near-interchangeable. Do I really need to own both squads”

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion