Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 16th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Have we considered doing something similar to Conan or the Gargoyles?
I'd be down with a more 'grapple gun' style approach. Simpler for sure.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well half misunderstanding. The other issue with going that route is it puts it in a weird place between Agile and Expert Climbing. As Agile is a lesser Expert, but has disengage. I appreciate the help narrowing it down.

Edit: I guess I do have falling damage. So maybe I've forgotten my original intent with the power. I know he scales buildings really well, but he is physically moving up them rather than just grappling up.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Stealth Climbing is another way to go here.

Also, I apologize for not looking at this sooner. I'm not sure why this wasn't brought up earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Stealth Climbing is another way to go here.

Also, I apologize for not looking at this sooner. I'm not sure why this wasn't brought up earlier.
Too many designs, not enough bandwidth.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm just thinking that usually in a movie or comic when a character like this has to scale a big wall, it's usually a scene on its own. Like a character like Lizard or Doc Ock doesn't really have to stop their forward movement when going up a wall, but a character who uses equipment like this usually has to stop and change gears a little bit to go from running around to climbing up a wall back to running around. Don't know if that's accurate, but taking a whole turn of movement to scale seems like a good way to represent that.

EDIT: LV has gotten hit with the curse of the post-playtesting design phase.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd be against just changing it suddenly too EC as well, EC makes your figure really fast over slightly uneven ground and he was not tested that way at all. LV has stated from the beginning that the theme from the boots portion of his equipment is the ability to scale straight up a wall. In that vein, I think a grapple gun wording might be the best approach for something with more familiar wording but achieves the desired intent.

Last edited by Yodaking; July 17th, 2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:34 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think this clears it up.

INFILTRATION GEAR
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ninjak, count one space for each up to four levels count as one space. You may ignore this Ninjak’s height of 5 when climbing. Ninjak never takes falling damage or major falling damage. When Ninjak moves, he does not take leaving engagement attacks.
Should it be "elevation changes up to four levels". The way you have it makes me think you can move up to four levels up and it only costs one space.
That could work. I mostly just switched the order around and added the up to. It's already clarified that it's when moving up levels of height to move onto a space, but that might make it even more clear so I'm down.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:36 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The elevation changes wording was what Expert Climbing used to be and everyone was confused by it.

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:39 PM

I think copying the Expert Climbing wording more closely could work.

Quote:
INFILTRATION GEAR
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ninjak, count one space for the first four levels and only count one space for each four levels after the first four. You may ignore this Ninjak’s height of 5 when climbing. Ninjak never takes falling damage or major falling damage. When Ninjak moves, he does not take leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe a riff off of Kal-L with a Climbing Move?

LEAP TALL BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND
Before moving normally, you may choose to subtract 4 from Superman's Move number. If you do, at any point before, during, or after moving, Superman may Leap. His Leap has a move of 4. When counting spaces for Superman's Leap movement, ignore elevations. Superman may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Superman may not leap more than 80 levels up or down in a single leap. If Superman is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 16th, 2019, 09:47 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Quote:
INFILTRATION GEAR
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ninjak, count one space for the first four levels and only count one space for each four levels after the first four. You may ignore this Ninjak’s height of 5 when climbing. Ninjak never takes falling damage or major falling damage. When Ninjak moves, he does not take leaving engagement attacks.
I think this works grandly!
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Quote:
INFILTRATION GEAR
I think this is as clean as it can get with the original mechanics.

Is the falling damage bit thematic?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library