Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 28th, 2011, 04:15 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

It's been so long since I tested this map, I'm really not sure. Although 350 with 4 sounds like it should fit well.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old February 28th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Well, if I can get my little ones to finish the homework, etc., I'll test it out and let you know .
Old February 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Thank You Guru for the continuing GREAT work.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old February 28th, 2011, 06:26 PM

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's my pleasure.

This week, we've got the Obsidian attack on Steam Alley battlefield!

I believe Jexik wrote a battle report on it a while back. I can't seem to find it though. We'll see if he can dredge it up.

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Last edited by theGuru; February 28th, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old February 28th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Is this the one? Thanks for keeping this up, Guru. I look forward to these scenarios almost as much as I do units. Thanks!
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Is this the one? Thanks for keeping this up, Guru. I look forward to these scenarios almost as much as I do units. Thanks!
That's it!

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:35 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post

Agreed. REALLY appreciate you going through and finishing these older scenarios for us!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Last edited by gorthan313; March 1st, 2011 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Wording error, pointed out by xraine.....
Old February 28th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:

Agreed. REALLY appreciate you going through and finding finishing these older scenarios for us!
Fixed.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:37 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

theGuru's comment about the scenario being varied depending on 'different play styles' hides a wealth of ideas--I've already come up with three different initial placement strategies, and luckily I'm about to solitaire it with--three different teams. I'll be playing later this week with kolakoski and taeblewalker, so by then maybe I'll have figured some things out! Will report about it all later...

(Edit) Three Player Solitaire: On Turn 8 one team went down. At the end of turn 10, one team's last squaddie was holding one Brandar, and the other with two squaddies was holding the other, and won with "more points left on the field." One Brandar showed up on the sand, and the other up the grass hill, so it was a wild game!

There is definitely not room for a fourth player. Its a great map and scenario; I would say more areas of the board is used than often occurs.

Last edited by chas; March 1st, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:59 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:

Agreed. REALLY appreciate you going through and finding finishing these older scenarios for us!
Fixed.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 2nd, 2011, 01:03 PM

Scenario 2 is up:

Scenario 2: Obsidian Attack at Steam Alley

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old March 2nd, 2011, 01:07 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Scenario 2 is up:

Scenario 2: Obsidian Attack at Steam Alley
Nice, my cats were looking forward to playing this scenario but my grey cat has all my trees!
~P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News