Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 27th, 2006, 10:53 AM

krai Woo who?
Im a utah heroscaper i would love to tell you where i live so we could play a game of heroscape but i am a teen and therefor may not but if you know any UVSC professers that are heroscapers then that would (most likely) be some1 from the group that i plan to have a touriment with i think on of them planned to invite a springvill group to do the tourny with us but we havent worked out ANY details of it yet

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old August 27th, 2006, 03:09 PM

nickmodaily has disabled reputation
Actually, Minivann, looking back at the emails that Scott was sending me, I totally missed the "9/9" on the subject heading. I just assumed that the 26th was still on. I feel like a moron. But at least I know how to get there now.

I will definitely be down on the 9th though.

Hey, Krai. If you happen to get any more information on a tournament at UVSC, please let us know.

"It is not possible to fight beyond your strength, even if you strive."
Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old August 27th, 2006, 11:57 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Welcome, Krai!

Are you talking about the Utah County Boardgamers Association, that usually met Thursday nights at the Orem Games People Play? They have a group on google groups, and are discussing meeting at UVSC for futurre sessions. Mark Crane is in some way involved with UVSC, and said another guy in charge of facilities is a wargamer. I told the group about our 9/9 Heroscape session. Mark said he might make it.

We would love to have you come down if you can make it. Looks like there's a dozen people tentatively coming? Are you old enough to drive yet, or could you come with your dad or some friends?
We can give you directions. How big is your collection?

--Scott
Old August 28th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Welcome, and be sure to post the UVSC event. I might be able to make it. I'm working (well, volunteering) with the BYU volleyball team, so they'd have to either have no matches that weekend or be on the road for me to make it. But if it works out, I'll try to make it.
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:14 AM

krai Woo who?
ok so i am the son of another UVSC proffeser that knows Mark Crane (he told me about the springville group) i can not drive yet but my dad said if i find out about a heroscape tournament he will drive me to it i have 2 master sets

Old September 4th, 2006, 11:10 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
@ krai --

So. Can you make it? (I pm'ed you earlier.)
& any friends coming?

EDIT: The 9/9 debut Utah Session Report (pic-heavy) is here.
Old September 4th, 2006, 11:16 PM

krai Woo who?
I will try

Old September 14th, 2006, 10:26 PM

Nerak?

I happen to have misplaced Nerak. I'm pretty sure it was during the get-together we had down at Minivann's place. If anyone has an extra one with an ND written on the bottom, can you let me know?

Thanks, everyone!

Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old September 22nd, 2006, 08:26 PM

He's been located and returned. Thanks for looking, everyone!!!

Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old September 22nd, 2006, 11:57 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I talked with Scott (my neighbor) and he expressed interest in coming up to SLC for the October gameday. He said it is still hard to say if he'll be able to make it, but it is a possibility. Oh, his son opened a master set on his birthday (Tuesday).
Old September 23rd, 2006, 03:13 AM

Don't forget to invite Big Tony. He was really fun to play with.

Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old September 24th, 2006, 12:53 AM

@ Nickmo --
Huzzah for Nerak's Return!

What, was he down the street for a Big Gulp and some Slim Jims?

@ Minivann --

Keep us updated on Scott's, er, Scott's *son's* HeroScape progress. I knew I should have given him a copy of my "releases to-date" sheet.
Also, should we expect any kids? Four hours is a little long...maybe also bring some other games? I do have a set of tangrams....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers