Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old November 12th, 2008, 01:42 PM

Tiak has disabled reputation
Question More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Hello All

I have been looking for any kind of information at All regarding future Marvel Heroscape sets. Does anybody know if any new stuff is out there or coming?

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Here we go again...

There has been no official word beyond waiting on Wal*Mart. With the recent (likely) demise of HeroClix, however, the market is primed for more Marvel Heroscape. Get to it, WotC!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:28 AM

Monk has disabled reputation

It seems we were all asking this question last Christmas.........Well ?
Short answer.... "NO". Long answer..."Ya see"..." Uhmm", " Mumble,
Mumble...S'Mart...something , something, tweaking cards, Mmmmph,
Mmmphh, Ah, Wizards of Co....Grumph, Grumph...We all Ah, Brpp, Brpp...
and furthermore, workers control the means of production....Ahmm...
Long story, long story.....Ah " NO "
Old November 13th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

I'm sorry but, didn't you already make a thread of this in the Marvel Discussion Forum last June?

I know you're eager for some more Marvel 'Scape, I am too. But at some point... we're all going to have to let go. When or if WotC decides to slap the expansions on production lines, thats the day we can all finally rejoice, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. If it happens, we will find out, we just have to be patient...
Old November 16th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I really support Marvel-only players even though I'm a bigger fan of Heroscape. But ever since Conflict Begins came out I realize the game had great potential. And, it's actually kind of a good thing they held off wave 1 of Marvel for so long since they now have the perfect opportunity to launch Marvelscape. WotC hoepfully will pull through for us!
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

Then again this is the company who's destroying D&D by making it D&D the MMPNPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Pen 'n' Paper Roleplaying Game)

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old November 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonranger View Post
Then again this is the company who's destroying D&D by making it D&D the MMPNPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Pen 'n' Paper Roleplaying Game)
Viva D&D 3.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Found some interesting stuff on BGG

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31003

I don't follow Marvel much, but I came across this (above). It has pics, descriptions, and some chatter. Don't know that it's news, but it's news to me so I figured I should pass it on.

Cheers,
TNT

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM

Scott knows what's in an order marker Scott knows what's in an order marker

Did you note that those pictures were from Comin Con 2007? Doesn't look like there's any reason there to get your hopes up.
Old July 5th, 2009, 02:51 AM

SamRI has disabled reputation

I know I'm hoping against hope, but having played Heroclix for awhile and then getting overwhelmed enough to just say forget it, I think Marvel Heroscape was/is loaded with potential. Its really pretty ridiculous how much I wish they would bring out Reinforcements arrive. Punisher is my favorite character and I would love to melt some faces with good ol' Frank.
Old July 5th, 2009, 09:31 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I hear ya - one of the biggest reasons I want Reinforcements Arrive to be released is that I like the Thing-scape sculpt better than any of the ones Heroclix produced, and Ben Grimm is one of my top 5 Marvel characters.
Old July 5th, 2009, 12:06 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRI View Post
I know I'm hoping against hope, but having played Heroclix for awhile and then getting overwhelmed enough to just say forget it, I think Marvel Heroscape was/is loaded with potential. Its really pretty ridiculous how much I wish they would bring out Reinforcements arrive. Punisher is my favorite character and I would love to melt some faces with good ol' Frank.
Yes! Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I could careless for the other characters at this point. I just want to get ahold of The Punisher fig, and a card to go with it, and then WotC can do whatever the hell they want with MHS afterwards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News