Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 18th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
[quote="GaryLASQ"]i'm willing to go south an hour or two if someone down there wants to host...
Quote:

Sadly I'm a bit farther than that I suppose. Perhaps I'll try to get up yonder someday.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 18th, 2006, 10:58 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Are you all good with map tiles for Sunday Gary? Do you need my help with anything?
Old August 18th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
based on the current head count i should be ok. i'll probably take the map i made for the last time we met but work in some Tundra this time.

i need to PM a couple others that showed interest on the N.IL/S.WI thread to see if we can get a larger group. if so, then we'll probably need to break into two groups again and i will need you to bring terrain.

anyone attending score a castle set or two?

i might have some soon. a Walmart near me has the spot on the shelf marked for the new stuff but hasn't stocked them yet. hopefully this weekend they will have it.

i'm also on the call waiting list with Gamer's Paradise.
Old August 19th, 2006, 12:24 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
I got one so far that I got from Teamski in trade.

I'm really starting to look forward to this game.Josh is still making changes to his army,but I got mine.
I am kind of a robot nut, so I was pretty elated when the blastatrons appeared.Finally! soulborgs that have a chance of kicking butt!

So,yeah! I'm coming with 2 blastarons,2 gladiatrons,DW9000(maybe),and a squad of marro hounds! I don't care if saying this gives you guys the chance to counterdraft(it's not like losing would be a NEW experience for me )
Old August 19th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
crap. Joah played the 2 Gladiatrons and 2 Blastatrons against me at GC. i learned the hard way how much damage they can do.
Old August 19th, 2006, 12:34 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
Good! I still owe you for the snake feeding frenzy from last time
Old August 19th, 2006, 08:29 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Hey Gary
How many points were going to this time 520? or 560?
Old August 19th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Spin Master

i went with 520 again (first post) but if you want to bring a few extra figures that's fine in case others bring extras and agree to a larger army. just be prepared for 520.

langfordrocks is also planning to attend. if nwojedi and my brother can make it that means we will have the same size crowd (or more) we had last time.

so djsmith, bring some terrain again please. it will probably be the same setup as last time. one map on the pingpong table downstairs and one on the dining room table upstairs.

i'll try to have my map/scenario finished by Tue night (Walmart put out those castle sets this weekend )

the 3 house rules i like to use are:

1) initiative determined by highest to lowest d20 roll, rather than highest goes first and play passes to the left.

2) X order marker is a wildcard, instead of a bluff. still a 3 turn round where X can be substituted for 1, 2 or 3 at the appropriate time. Dund's Crippling Gaze removes the X no matter what Army Card it is on.

3) doublespaced figures can be flipped (180 degree turn on same two spaces if it fits) freely during movement and/or attack phase. i like to treat flipping of doublespaced figures as if the figure is being "adjusted", rather than moved (see rulebook about adjusting your figures during your turn).
Old August 19th, 2006, 10:11 PM

I will bring my stuff, I have a great idea for a multi-player game I want to build. What is the size of the ping-pong table again?

Is it possible for us to draw names to decide who plays on what table first? Just a thought.
Old August 20th, 2006, 12:56 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
Does anyone who is going to be there sunday need some custom bases?
I still have a ziplock bag of bases from when I was testing the base molds.There are about a dozen large two space bases and a dozen or so of the large and small single space bases.Totally free,you just have to do some light sanding,then paint them and put on one of Malechi's base stickers.
Old August 20th, 2006, 01:55 AM

I will take them off your hands if no one else wants them.
Old August 20th, 2006, 04:03 AM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
I'll bring them,then anybody that want's them can just divvy them up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers