Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 9th, 2007, 03:42 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Fantasy Draft- Are you playing in the main event?

I have been working with a few other Scapers on developing a contest for people to win this year's GenCon exclusive. I will have full details on this soon, but for now I'd like to compile a list of those playing in the main event. Basically, you can win some cool prizes if you pick the right people to do well in the main event. I will explain the full details once a good list of people are confirmed. I'm only putting down people that I know for sure are playing in it, so please don't be offended if I forgot about you or am not 100% certain. If I made a mistake by adding somebody's name who's not playing, please let me know as well. Just simply reply to this by saying that you're playing in the main event if that's the case.

List of those playing in the 2007 Heroscape GenCon Championship

1 Jormi_Boced
2 Codeman
3 Supergeek
4 Nwojedi
5 ninthdoc
6 spider_poison
7 Momo_The_Monkey
8 R˙chean
9 Joah
10 funrun
11 markwars
12 Clarissimus
13 skyknight
14 Dragonmaster384
15 lonewolf
16 Scaper_Dude
17 Wytefang
18 Ciciman
19 ChaosChild
20 Revdyer
21 truth
22 justjohn
23 Weesel
24 MattsterTruckRally
25 ManTrainChooChoo
26 damja
27 jacob_jp
Old May 9th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm pretty sure that Cupids Art is playing.
Old May 9th, 2007, 04:45 PM

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Added.
Old May 9th, 2007, 05:04 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
And so enters the Skyknight...prepare for smackdown boys

I'm in!!!!
Old May 9th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am signed up for the main event, though I hope this doesn't lead to a conflict of interest :P
Old May 9th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
@
Quote:
In the GC event thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
That's why I am not registering for any of the HS events. <snip>
I removed CA, added numbers, and added person #14 based on his post in the GC events thread.

This fantasy league contest should be neat!

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old May 9th, 2007, 06:38 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lonewolf and Scaper_Dude are in.
Old May 9th, 2007, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
@
Quote:
In the GC event thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
That's why I am not registering for any of the HS events. <snip>
I removed CA, added numbers, and added person #14 based on his post in the GC events thread.

This fantasy league contest should be neat!
Thanks, funrun...you're the man . Also, I looked at other posts and kind of assumed that others were in by how they're talking or whatever. Is nether in? Truth? IMax? Darkspade? I'm starting to wonder just how many people we can actually account for. It'd be cool to get all 40, but I was thinking 30 would be pretty darn good.
Old May 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison
Is nether in?
No, I'm not playing in any events. Couldn't bring myself to devote that much time to not demoing. I'll pop by the event area from time to time to check things out.

I'm there to Demo, Demo, and Demo and then after that there will be more Demoing and probably some drinking.

There will be lots of time after hours to play Heroscape with everyone that I want to play Heroscape with.
Old May 9th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Correct that I'm there; but anyone who drafts me is an idiot.
Old May 9th, 2007, 08:06 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Re: Heroscape Fantasy Draft- Are you playing in the main eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison
List of those playing in the 2007 Heroscape GenCon Championship

1 Jormi_Boced
2 Codeman
3 Supergeek
4 Nwojedi
5 ninthdoc
6 spider_poison
7 Momo_The_Monkey
8 R˙chean
9 Joah
10 funrun
11 markwars
12 Clarissimus
13 skyknight
14 Dragonmaster384
15 lonewolf
16 Scaper_Dude
17 Wytefang
18 Wytefang's Spouse
19 ChaosChild
20 Revdyer

I'm in trouble.

Old May 9th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
My wife's name is Tracy (her screen name is Ciciman).

Yay, I get to meet Revdyer and Spider_poison as well as tons of other cool HS folks! SWEET!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games