Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 11th, 2022, 03:22 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Super impressed with how the SoV judges have been cranking out these reviews. Does anyone know which figures are currently still in process? I'm super hyped for M.A.R.S. whenever he gets his last vote
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:26 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Super impressed with how the SoV judges have been cranking out these reviews. Does anyone know which figures are currently still in process? I'm super hyped for M.A.R.S. whenever he gets his last vote
You can find that information in the first post of this thread. But to summarize:

Quote:
units pending acceptance for review

<none>

units under Unified Fanscape review

Lee Jun by Leaf_It

units currently being reviewed

Masha Shingai by Astroking112
Yes - 2 (Scytale and superfrog)
No - 1 (BiggaBullfrog)
not yet voted - 2 (wriggz and Dysole)
Rujin by Sir Heroscape
Yes - 1 (Scytale)
No - 0
not yet voted - 4 (vegietarian18, Astroking112, Dysole, and Vydar_XLIII)
Shadow Wraith by Sir Heroscape
Yes - 1 (Scytale)
No - 0
not yet voted - 4 (BiggaBullfrog, Astroking112, Dysole, and Vydar_XLIII)
Shadow Stalker by Sir Heroscape
Yes - 0
No - 1 (Scytale)
not yet voted - 4 (BiggaBullfrog, Astroking112, Dysole, and Vydar_XLIII)
M.A.R.S. by Astroking112
Yes - 3 (Scytale, Dysole, and Vydar_XLIII)
No - 0
not yet voted - 2 (wriggz and BiggaBullfrog)
Feral Swog by MegaSilver
Yes - 1 (Scytale)
No - 0
not yet voted - 4 (vegietarian18, wriggz, Astroking112, and Dysole)
units under final United Fanscape review

Clayton Pierce by Discord group (Scytale, vegietarian18, BiggaBullfrog, and wriggz)

Kate Crawford by Pumpkin King (Scytale, BiggaBullfrog, superfrog, and Astroking112)

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:31 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is "United Fanscape Review?" Are the only ones who vote on that SOV judges? Fanscape makes it sound like open voting
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:42 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
What is "United Fanscape Review?" Are the only ones who vote on that SOV judges? Fanscape makes it sound like open voting
Units must receive 4 reviews supporting induction and no more than 1 review against induction in order to be considered for acceptance into the Soldiers of Valhalla, after which they will be reviewed by the C3V and if approved there will be re-formatted and given the Soldiers of Valhalla Seal of Approval and admitted into the C3V as well.

If i remember its that step (bolded for emphasis on where it is).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Units must receive 4 reviews supporting induction and no more than 1 review against induction in order to be considered for acceptance into the Soldiers of Valhalla, after which they will be reviewed by the C3V and if approved there will be re-formatted and given the Soldiers of Valhalla Seal of Approval and admitted into the C3V as well.

If i remember its that step (bolded for emphasis on where it is).
Correct

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
^Exciting Stuff! them cowboys are turning out to be a pretty neatly themed faction now!
Yeah they basically went from unplayable to one of the coolest factions in heroscape overnight
Compared to most factions I'd say the lawmen are mostly done. Not every faction needs a squad or a large figure. One of the best parts of scape is the diversity of themes and not overloading any one niche.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 11th, 2022, 04:01 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
"United Fanscape" (also Valhalla Customs or VC) refers to the combined C3V and SoV projects, who work in tandem. Units from either group have to be approved by a vote that includes all C3V and SoV members.
Old April 11th, 2022, 04:03 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
^Exciting Stuff! them cowboys are turning out to be a pretty neatly themed faction now!
Yeah they basically went from unplayable to one of the coolest factions in heroscape overnight
Compared to most factions I'd say the lawmen are mostly done. Not every faction needs a squad or a large figure. One of the best parts of scape is the diversity of themes and not overloading any one niche.
They don't need a large figure, but I would love to see a good mounted lawman or outlaw.
Old April 11th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
"United Fanscape" (also Valhalla Customs or VC) refers to the combined C3V and SoV projects, who work in tandem. Units from either group have to be approved by a vote that includes all C3V and SoV members.
This goes back to the very early days of the two projects.

The idea is that the projects are both working on the the future of the canon, so there should be a compatible vision. Over the years, the dialogue has been healthy, by which I mean that there have been periods of lively discussion, but it's always (in my opinion) worked out for the best for the canon itself.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 11th, 2022, 04:52 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
They don't need a large figure, but I would love to see a good mounted lawman or outlaw.
I was thinking the exact same thought. A cowboy's most iconic features are his gun and his horse.

To date, the miniatures used for VC lawman/outlaw figures have been really good, and I hope a high-quality mounted one comes along some day. I also hope when that day comes, @Pumpkin_King will jump on it right away. He's done a wonderful job here.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 11th, 2022, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
I was thinking the exact same thought. A cowboy's most iconic features are his gun and his horse.

To date, the miniatures used for VC lawman/outlaw figures have been really good, and I hope a high-quality mounted one comes along some day. I also hope when that day comes, @Pumpkin_King will jump on it right away. He's done a wonderful job here.
What about these guys? They're cake toppers, but appear to be the exact right scale for heroscape (based on 2nd image with measurements).

https://www.amazon.com/FUNSHOWCASE-G...90922128&psc=1
Old April 11th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:

What about these guys? They're cake toppers, but appear to be the exact right scale for heroscape (based on 2nd image with measurements).

https://www.amazon.com/FUNSHOWCASE-G...90922128&psc=1
that link doesn't work for some reason.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs