Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No - it's just like his normal attack, in so far as he can only target *one* figure at a time. He may choose any of the figures within 6 spaces of him, but out of all of the figures within six spaces of him, he can only attack one. At least one with each attack.
So, no, it's not at all like Mimring's fire line - it can only affect one figure at a time.
One.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM

Darkco is surprisingly tart
cosmic blast

thank you for the respond. I am a bit desapointed so...I win yesterday with this rule I thought was the good one. I was wondering a cosmic blast like in the comic book should be more agressive. But if it's the way to play it. what confused me was the if you wound at less one unique hero you can remove.... so I thought you can afect more thant one figure. But it was very very cool to play it the way we did for a couple of month now. He was unbetable. I was playing it like mimring...so cool. Ok than I will have to figure now if I am playing it like you said or not. Thank you very mutch for all the answers.

Darkco, alias pace
Old November 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM

Kyrinn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: HeroScape Card Catalog MARVEL Powers Added (UPDATED)

[sorry. I found what i was looking for.]
Old January 20th, 2009, 08:55 PM

YoungValkyrie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I can't wait to get the new Marvel expansion pack
Old January 20th, 2009, 11:28 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Umm...uhh.... well about that expansion pack.....You may want to check out some of the posts here.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungValkyrie View Post
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I can't wait to get the new Marvel expansion pack
Sorry to disappoint you, but the marvel expansion pack's release date is unknown.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old April 20th, 2010, 05:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

maybe links to the Marvel Book of Threads would be useful.....

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:11 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

15 months?!? Really?!?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:09 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I almost never read the dates on posts from unpopular threads.

Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I almost never read the dates on posts from unpopular threads.
You should.
Old December 3rd, 2010, 12:09 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should add Superstrength / Super Strength to the list new Special Powers.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 5th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Should add Superstrength / Super Strength to the list new Special Powers.
I agree.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's