Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 24th, 2012, 12:07 AM

Grut Ranger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Buying Custom HeroScape

After wandering the Northlands, defeating the
armies of Jandar single-handedly, and still
getting back in time to govern the Isles of Misery,
I had not come up with an answer to my question:
who to trust when buying custom figures.
I am eyeing a few models at battlemart.com, but
am new to the world of custom heroscape.
Any shared expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Grut Ranger's Custom Workshop
New stuff! Be sure to keep checking back, as I update regularly.

U play N.O.V.A. 3? PM me!!!
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Buying Custom HeroScape

Trust C3V/SoV, see my signature for details.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 24th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

If you want to buy the correct size/scale, check out this thread.

D&D figures are usually about the right size, although some of the elves and humans from the earlier releases are a little small.

Mageknight figures are pretty close to the right scale. So are World of Warcraft, Confrontation, Pathfinder, and Reaper.
Old August 25th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll just stop in and say that I agree with both Rob and WK.

Star Wars minis and Heroclix/Horrorclix are perfectly sized for 'scape as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards