Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 19th, 2011, 10:22 AM

Syrass Woo who?
Buying collections for cash - Australia

Basically due to the lack of support we have had in Australia (poor distribution etc), there has been limited opportunity to buy much Heroscape.

As the game is no longer officially supported, I am looking to purchase peoples collections for cash.

I would prefer face to face trades. I am based in Canberra, but travel fairly often to Sydney, sometimes to Brisbane and other places.

If you have a collection that you are looking to get rid of, please send me a message on the board and we can work from there.

PS
I appologise if this is in the incorrect forum location.
Old March 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Buying collections for cash - Australia

This would be better to go in this thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=103

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales