Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 15th, 2006, 05:23 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
imagine if they didn't have any MS mathguy!
Old August 15th, 2006, 05:38 PM

Jesus_S_Preston has disabled reputation
ROAR!

I found three castles at Wal-Mart today.

....and by the time I was out the door, they were down to one.

Getting back into 'Scape
Old August 15th, 2006, 06:27 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Anyone in San Diego find them anywhere??
Old August 15th, 2006, 06:47 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor
Anyone in San Diego find them anywhere??
I hit two Wal-Marts, a Target, and a TRU this weekend, and one of the Wal-Marts again yesterday, and still nothing.
Old August 15th, 2006, 11:53 PM

Sagart has disabled reputation
Two more castles and one complete wave 5 at Walmart in Warsaw, NY. That's all that was out. I bought them. They also had 2 EOV MS. Didn't buy them, but might go back and get them.
Old August 16th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Indy (1 set)
Old August 16th, 2006, 09:03 AM

pashadowops Woo who?
I went to Home Depot yesterday during lunch and there happened to be a Walmart right next door. I stopped in and looked on the shelf. As I expected, the shelf was tagged but alas there were no castle sets on it. I don't know what made me look up but when I did...there they were in all their glory three Castle sets. I didn't want to leave the area for fear that they may be gone by the time I returned with a stock person to get them down for me. So I waited until an unsuspecting stock person walked by and grabbed him and asked for him to get the "Tower Sets" down for me. He handed me one then started down the step ladder. I promply stopped him and said "No...I want all three of them." He gave me a weird look then handed me the rest of them. So as of 12:45p EST the Bethlehem, PA Walmart is out of Castles.

After work I realized that I had forgotten something from Home Depot so I went to the one in Easton, PA. As I was leaving, my wife asked me to stop by Walmart and Sams on the way home and pick up some things for dinner. I figured what are the chances that this Walmart would have Castles too. You guessed it. They had two on the shelf...Emphasis on HAD. I called my wife and asked if was ok to pick these up too. She said "sure why not...but no more this week." So as of 6:15p EST Easton Walmart had no more Castles on the shelf.

There you have it, I scored five castles in one day and still have the combo pack from HMG on the way. I don't feel as bad now that I haven't seen RV or TT on the shelves yet. I still want them but...I am satisfied right now.

I will follow up this post with some pics I took of the Castle we (my son and I) setup last night. I really like what they've done with the pieces and the fact that you can build a basic castle of a decent size and have a few pieces left over. Totally content....Later

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old August 16th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashadowops
"sure why not...but no more this week."
I'm sorry, did you guys read that?!!?!?! LOL. What a woman!
Old August 16th, 2006, 12:04 PM

bizman316 has disabled reputation
well a wal-mart in the pittsburgh area is holding 2 castles for me that I am going to pick up after work. So I will have at least 2 of them. Has anyone seen any wave 5 in the pittsburgh area I need those next?
Old August 16th, 2006, 12:40 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Walmart in Albany,NY now has Castle Sets. I bought 1 and left two on the shelf.
Old August 16th, 2006, 01:32 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashadowops
"sure why not...but no more this week."
I'm sorry, did you guys read that?!!?!?! LOL. What a woman!
Wow, yeah. That is pretty awesome!
Old August 16th, 2006, 01:52 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Anybody seen the new sets in Oklahoma anywhere.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales