Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 14th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)(Vote for Release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The bio has some tense consistency issues and could use a little editing I think:

Quote:
When Victor Stone's father broke his promise and missed yet another one of his son's games, Victor visited his father's workplace at S.T.A.R. Labs. There, Silas Stone and his fellow scientists were working on the Mother Box that Superman came in contact with after his battle with the Parademon. The Mother Box exploded, destroying most of Victor's body and killing all the scientists except Victor's father. Silas Stone did all he could for Victor's survival and used the energies from the Mother Box to give Victor a new form as Cyborg! Cyborg inadvertently absorbed some of the Parademon's components, giving him access to Boom Tube technology. This new ability automatically teleported Victor to where Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman were currently stationed. Together, the newly formed team prevented Darkseid's assault on the Earth and, with the help of Cyborg's Boom Tube, send Darkseid back to Apokolips. Cyborg and the others formed the Justice League and now fight to protect the world from all those who may do it harm.
The bits in blue are slight conjectures on my part, as I'm not entirely certain what happened in the stories. The original sentences weren't clear. Once the bio issues get worked out, Yea from me.
Looks like there's also an "all" missing; I added it in red above.
Just making sure @bsbush7690 is aware of this.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:51 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=34478]TrollBrute[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11724]Viegon[/MENTION] updated the wording and cleared some of it up.

Public Designs
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
@TrollBrute and @Viegon updated the wording and cleared some of it up.
It still reads weirdly to me because the tense isn't consistent throughout. Incorporating some of the fixes you made into TB and V's suggestion, I'd consider something like this:

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He didn't post, but it looks like bsbush updated the bio last night, so it's safe to say that this passes. Cyborg is officially released!

(I'll update his synergies later if no-one else gets to it)

#686.
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
He didn't post, but it looks like bsbush updated the bio last night, so it's safe to say that this passes. Cyborg is officially released!

(I'll update his synergies later if no-one else gets to it)

#686.
So... is this guy released? No one but you seems to have noticed. I'm confused.

Calling @bsbush7690 and @TrollBrute (who seems to be in charge of general release organisation? I think?) for confirmation.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Symbiotic

There was a vote to release, it passed, he's released.

Haven't updated the thread title or put him in The Books yet because I've been busy dealing with a few feet of snow.
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
There was a vote to release, it passed, he's released.

Haven't updated the thread title or put him in The Books yet because I've been busy dealing with a few feet of snow.
Okay, thank you - just confused me since none of the heroes or the LD seems to have noticed yet.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)

Nice job on wrapping up the JL here. I think the Avengers are a bit jealous at how cool the JL markers work.
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Avengers 2.0!!!!!!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Avengers 2.0!!!!!!
The Avengers are fine - they just need more leaders, and that's not super desperate.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure T was just being sarcastic there but yeah I wouldn't try to reengineer the Avengers markers at all. I'd welcome another Iron Man card that did something with Avengers markers though.
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really you would just need a new mechanic for a couple cards like the JL.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library