Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 28th, 2007, 01:39 PM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
free xbox 360 ms points!! yes it's for real and not a scam

no this is not spam, just thought id help out fellow scapers. if you want a FREE 1600 ms points code or wii points, then listen up. no it's not a scam, yes it is real and you do get the code to use on your 360/wii. and no it's not like the old conga line things where you have to sign up for bmg and columbia and then get all your friends and their friends to sign up, etc. etc. this actually works. i have already gotten two 1600 ms point codes via email and used them.

first of all go here (this link takes you to the site, but it is a referral link for me specifically...but its the same regular site)

then all you do is sign up and start filling out surveys. just about all of them are free (i dont do any of the fee based ones), and you get "points" for filling them out after they are approved. it takes 22 points to get the free ms points or wii points card. right now i have 10 points and that only took a day to get. i should my code in the next day. so go try it out.

im really not trying to spam or anything here, because it honestly works. go to the support forums on that link i sent and you can see the testimonials from people getting their stuff. hope this helps someone. feel free to PM me if you want proof or are skeptical. i promise it works.

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old March 28th, 2007, 01:47 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
translation:

"Click this link so I can get more points"
Old March 28th, 2007, 01:51 PM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
translation:

"Click this link so I can get more points"
"(this link takes you to the site, but it is a referral link for me specifically...but its the same regular site)"

its not like i was trying to hide the fact that it helps me out. click here instead if you want.

so the real translation "if you want free stuff and dont mind filling out surveys without giving your credit card, ssn, or anything else....then go to that site".

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General