Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 29th, 2006, 01:41 PM

Roxas has disabled reputation
This is so cool, I need to know how

Ok, I think I can figure out how to make the cards, but how do i getthe character peices? I am totally all over this as soon as i can do it. So is it just previous toys from other stuff, or what?
Old May 29th, 2006, 01:43 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
www.hobbiesandgames.com

Click on miniatures. The D & D and the Mage Knight are the best ones.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old May 29th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: This is so cool, I need to know how

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas
Ok, I think I can figure out how to make the cards, but how do i getthe character peices? I am totally all over this as soon as i can do it. So is it just previous toys from other stuff, or what?
Yes we use miniatures from other companies and other games. The scale is somewhat standardized and just about any figure in the 28mm-30mm scale will do.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 29th, 2006, 02:22 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
I use mage knight figures, those are the best in my opinion.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old May 29th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Mage knight uniques are the best if your willing to fork over the cash

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 29th, 2006, 06:06 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Many of the D&D non humanoid figs are good too.
Old May 29th, 2006, 06:37 PM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
At first, just use repainted figures from the master set, so you'll have to buy another master set to replace them: you'll get extra terrain in the process.

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".
Old May 29th, 2006, 07:07 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
repaints rock
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:32 PM

Mimring rider has disabled reputation
hey roxas, y dont u make some Kingdom hearts figures. I've been lookin around these forums 4 ever for KH2 figures. Ifd u make them i'll buy them for a fairly generous amount of $

Anyone else no if theres and Kingdom hearts custom figures
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:36 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
I know this has been posted elsewhere, but I think it warrants mentioning - the dreamblade figures by WotC range from a little cheesy to incredibly cool. The Bladehound would be a great stand in for Khosumet (now just need to work on his stats )

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dbm/gallery

But not to be officially released until August 9, according to the WotC site. And blind purchase, of course

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:33 PM

Mimring rider has disabled reputation
Tell me if u make and Kingdom hearts pieces roxas. The teen titen mini figures are the size of a medium 5 figure and robin could be used to make roxas.
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:42 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Sabretooth's Lord of the Rings TMG also has some cool figures you can use.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards