Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Orgsbane customs: Order of the Stick!

I've been working on some OOTS customs (thanks to Dysole and Socj for introducing me to the wonderful world of OOTS). Right now, they are in text form, and none of them have point values. But in leaving for the week, so I though I would go ahead and post what I have!

Roy

Human
Unique Hero
Fighter
Tactiation
Medium 5

Move 5
Attack 5
Defense 4
Life 6

Leader of Order if the Stick
After taking a turn with Roy, you may take a turn with a figure with the Order if the Stick power that you control, except Roy.

You! Broke! My! Sword! Special Attack
Range 1 Attack 7
You may use this special attack if this army card had 5 or more wound markers on it. You may only use this special attack once per game.

Order of the Stick

Durkon

Dwarf
Unique Hero
Cleric
Stoic
Small 3

Move 4
Attack 4
Range 1
Defense 5

Thor's Might! Special Attack
Range 3 Attack 7
You may only use Thor's Might! once per game.

Lay on Hands
After moving and before attacking, choose an adjacent figure to Durkon. You may remove 1 wound marker from the chosen army card.

Order of the Stick

Belkar

Halfling
Unique Hero
Ranger
Psychotic
Small 3

Move 6
Attack 4
Range 1
Defense 3
Life 4

Sexy, Shoeless God of War
After destroying a figure, you may take another turn with Belkar.

Ring of +20 Jumping
Instead of moving, you may move Belkar up to 5 spaces, Ignoring elevations up to 20 levels.

Order of the Stick

Haley

Human
Unique Hero
Rouge
Tricky

Move 6
Attack 2
Range 7
Defense 3

Sneak Attack
When attacking a engaged figure, add 3 to Haley's attack.

Double Attack

Ghost Walk

"V"

Human
Unique Hero
Wizard
Brilliant
Medium 5

Move 5
Attack 3
Range 5
Defense 3

Fireball
Range 3 Attack 5
Choose two other figures adjacent to the defending figure to also be effected by Fireball. Roll attack dice once. Defending figures roll defense dice separately.

Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Instead of attacking, you may choose a figure within 4 spaces. If it is a squad figure, destroy it. If it is a Hero, you may move it up to 3 spaces.

Flying

Order of the Stick

Elan

Human
Unique Hero
Swordsman
Optimistic

Move 5
Attack 1
Range 1
Defense 4
Life 4

Dashing Swordsman Pun
After revealing a order marker on this card, roll the d20. If you roll a 6 or higher, add 4 to Elan's attack for the turn. Subtract 10 from the roll if the target is Stupid.

Singing Annoyance
When a opponents figure is rolling the d20 to pick up a treasure glyph within 6 spaces of Elan, subtract 5 from the roll.

Nale

Human
Unique Hero
Swordsman
Tricky

Move 5
Attack 4
Defense 4
Life 5

Leader of the Linear Guild
After taking a turn with Nale, you may take a turn with a figure with the Linear Guild power that you control, except Nale.

Linear Guild

Thog

Orc
Unique Hero
Fighter
Brutal

Move 5
Attack 4
Range 1
Defense 5
Life 7

Triple Attack
After attacking, Thog may attack up to two additional times.

Linear Guild

"Z"

Drow
Unique Hero
Wizard
Silent

Move 5
Attack 3
Range 5
Defense 4
Life 6

Flesh to Stone
Range 4
Choose a figure. If it is a squad figure, destroy it. If it is Hero, roll the d20. On a 11 or higher, place the Stone marker on that card. While the stone marker is on that figures card, it may not move or attack. Add 2 to the chosen figures defense. At the end of the round, remove the Stone marker and place it on this card.

Counterspell
Before rolling defense against a special attack, roll the d20. On a 11 or higher, Drr'zt take no damage from the attack, and the attacking figures turn ends.

Flying

Linear Guild

Xykon

Undead
Unique Hero
Lich
Sadistic

Move 5
Attack 5
Range 1
Defense 5
Life 6

Magic Missile Special
Attack 3 Range 4
After attacking with Magic Missile, you may attack up to two more times.

Goblin Hoard
After taking a turn with Xykon, you may take a turn with a common Goblin or Hobgoblin squad you control.

Is there any problem sacrificing minions cant solve?
If Xykon takes one or more wonds from an attack, you may destroy an adjacent Goblin or Hobgoblin squad figure you control. The most wounds Xykon can take from that attack is one.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by orgsbane; July 27th, 2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old February 26th, 2013, 05:58 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: orgsbane customs!

Welcome to the world of customs!

Your unnamed agent is a bit frail, but I like what I see. For Questionable interrogation, I think you should stick with removing/looking at an order marker. Too many things could go wrong if you revealed the order marker.

I think 'Persuasion' would be a cool name for this guy.

Keep up the good work!

~Sir Yeshua Forgemaster
Old February 27th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Questionable interrogation, I think you should stick with removing/looking at an order marker. Too many things could go wrong if you revealed the order marker.
Oh wow, that totally slipped past me! The power would be more like; Pep Talk or something and thanks for the name suggestion, I'll keep that in my head!

EDIT: The more I think about that name, the more I like it! I went ahead and changed it.
Old February 27th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Bumped his life up by one, so his a bit more chance of sticking around longer
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Added Green Lantern Batman! I would really like feedback on this guy. I'm running a few Playtest right now to see if his points are remotely close.
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like GL Batman. Thematic and similar to the other Lanterns. You'll receive much more feedback for him in the Comics section, though.

Persuasion looks pretty good. His Interrogation roll could probably be lowered some, it's not that useful of a power and it'd be more fun if it activated a lot more, in my opinion.
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think of that. Setting up a thread in the Comic section now
Old July 21st, 2013, 03:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Updated with some OOTS ideas I had. Enjoy!
Old July 21st, 2013, 04:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Orgsbane customs: Order of the Stick!

I'm glad to see this. I wonder what Durkon and Elan will be like? Elan might have Dramatic Timing - it allows him and others to escape death once per game. For Belkar, I like Psychotic Halfling, but what about Sexy, Shoeless God of War?

As for the existing HS figures, Tandros Kreel would make a good Roy. I don't really see any of the others, save perhaps Isamu for Belkar, and that's pushing it.

You might consider some other synergy between them. Perhaps they can have some type of Wyrmling Bonding, but Roy and Nale get to do a bit more with it.

Here's my take on some of them!

Haley Starshine
Order of the Stick

Human
Unique Hero
Rogue
Greedy
Medium 4

Life 4
Move 6
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 5

FATHER FIGURE
At the start of the game, Haley Starshine must choose an opponent's small or medium unique hero, if possible. Haley may not attack this figure. After moving and before attacking, if Haley is adjacent to this figure you may roll the 20-sided die. You may add 3 to the roll for every treasure glyph Haley is carrying. If you roll an 18 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and the chosen figure's army card. You now control that army card and all figures on it. Remove any order markers on the chosen figure's army card. If Haley is destroyed you retain control of the chosen figure.

FEMININE PRODUCTS
Haley Starshine never rolls for traps when picking up a treasure glyph.

Sir Roy Greenhilt
Order of the Stick

Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Dauntless
Medium 5

Life 7
Move5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4

I GIVE THE ORDERS
After revealing an order marker on this army card and instead of taking a turn with Sir Roy Greenhilt, you may take a turn with any two Order of the Stick unique heroes that you control.

STARMETAL SWORD
If there are fewer than 5 wound markers on this Army Card, add 2 dice to Sir Greenhilt's attack.

YOU BROKE MY SWORD!
If there are 5 or more wound markers on this army card, you may add 7 dice to Roy's attack for one turn. You may only use this power once per game.

Old July 21st, 2013, 04:22 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
What about Sexy, Shoeless God of War?
Bingo. Thank you sir

I'm gonna steal You Broke My Sword! also, if you don't mind
Old July 21st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Feel free to use any of it! Also, I just checked the comic, and you might wish to call it "YOU! BROKE! MY! SWORD!"

BTW, when you get around to making Xykon, please, please, please use a power called "I THINK I JUST HAD AN EVILGASM."

Edit: This might help, too. Pathfinder OOTS.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; July 21st, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Nice catch I'll fix that soonish.

Ooh, that's a good one. And forget: is there any problems sacrificing minions can't solve?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards