Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old May 5th, 2008, 12:20 AM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Flag Bearers?

Does anyone know a good place to pickup flag bearers? Particularly the Ullar flag bearer. Does Toys R US even keep them in stock anymore?
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:23 AM

Visceral_Mass Woo who?
Re: Flag Bearers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unomas View Post
Does anyone know a good place to pickup flag bearers? Particularly the Ullar flag bearer. Does Toys R US even keep them in stock anymore?
I was able to get all 5 within the past week and I only had to go to 2 Toys R Us to get them.
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Toys R Us is the only place to get them storewise.

I think House mouse games.com *coughoverpricedcough* carries them too.

And yes, TRU still carries them.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Unomas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well none of the Toys R US around here seem to carry much Heroscape at all anymore. Lately they just have the starter boxes and that's it.
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:05 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker

There isn't much HeroScape at my local Toys R Us either. They only had 2 Jandar flagbearers, and a couple Master Set 2 and Marvelscape.
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:31 PM

aquaone is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Well none of the Toys R US around here seem to carry much Heroscape at all anymore. Lately they just have the starter boxes and that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygon View Post
There isn't much HeroScape at my local Toys R Us either. They only had 2 Jandar flagbearers, and a couple Master Set 2 and Marvelscape.
Same here... We have SotM (and sometimes that's sold out), Marvel, Uttgar's FB, occasionally 1 other FB (Jandar mostly, never Vydar), and sometimes either Glads & Agents or Zombies.
I'm in the Lynnwood area although I sometimes hit the TRU in Northgate.

*insert witty catchphrase here*
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Tons of FBs at my local TRUs.

-insert signature here-
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I saw most if not all of them at my TRU last week.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 7th, 2008, 01:43 AM

xeno the wolf darklord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I can't wait for aquilla's flag bearer!

All I rule must pay taxes with tuna and cheese cake!
Old May 7th, 2008, 02:19 AM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

I think a lot of us are anxious to see Aquilla's flag bearer. I can't imagine that happening, though, until WotC has had some time to flesh out what her army "looks" like.

I think the best case scenario would be to have the Aquilla flag bearer be the exclusive passed out at the cons. That happening, however, is probably not too realistic as the con exclusives thus far have been repaints. I would imagine that a new sculpt would be a rather expensive giveaway item for WotC (especially since the flag bearer will likely come with a special set of dice like the others did), and that just wouldn't be prudent in a business sense.

As such...I'll wait patiently for the Aquilla army to be developed over the next couple waves; and I'll look forward to buying a new master set, store exclusive, or terrain pack sometime in the future with the Aquilla flag bearer included.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:53 AM

xeno the wolf darklord is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCoach View Post
I think a lot of us are anxious to see Aquilla's flag bearer. I can't imagine that happening, though, until WotC has had some time to flesh out what her army "looks" like.

I think the best case scenario would be to have the Aquilla flag bearer be the exclusive passed out at the cons. That happening, however, is probably not too realistic as the con exclusives thus far have been repaints. I would imagine that a new sculpt would be a rather expensive giveaway item for WotC (especially since the flag bearer will likely come with a special set of dice like the others did), and that just wouldn't be prudent in a business sense.

As such...I'll wait patiently for the Aquilla army to be developed over the next couple waves; and I'll look forward to buying a new master set, store exclusive, or terrain pack sometime in the future with the Aquilla flag bearer included.
I was wondering if aquilla was a girl. thanks for your perspective on aquilla's flag bearer.

All I rule must pay taxes with tuna and cheese cake!
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:22 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually hit my local TRU today. Had Jandar's flag bearer, which I scooped up, about 9 sets of SotM (bought one) and a bunch of the "Agents and Gladiators" pack (which I didn't buy). They did have all the Crossbows and Catapults stuff on clearance. I looked at them, but decided not to get them. From what I could tell by the box, the miniatures didn't look that great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales