Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 5th, 2007, 10:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You should get it on with Diana as it will drive her insane
Old October 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
wait what?
Old October 5th, 2007, 10:51 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
wait what?

Diana is friedns with both of you right? So if you started dating Diana then the ex would go insane

PS Dont really do this...It's an adolescent revenge tactic that will work but unfortunately at the expense of an innocent person...unless of course you want to date Diana ..then its perect
Old October 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM
has been BANNED

dude, diana is dating my best friend.

and i have many different, more entertaining methods of getting my ex back, but telling her off like i did was enough.
Old October 8th, 2007, 06:40 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
I know that most of the younger crowd hear ignores my advice on dating and relationships, in fact most people do, but the truth is K/H you may have had some doing in it as well. So instead of just calling the girl a cheater and being mad at her, you should take this time to look back on the relationship and not only look for the things you did right but the things you could have done better.

I'm not saying it is all to blame on you, it was probably a joint problem, but when you say you get out of work at 5:15 and you don't have time to go see her well that to me says you're not interested in her. I think you were a bit too harsh on her, but I can't fault you there, I reacted badly to break ups in the past but then I grew from them.

I don't know if you are old enough yet to objectivly look at your relationships and see your mistakes but I hope you are. Because every relationship, not matter if it is you breaking up with the girl, or her breaking up with you, determines how you will react to others later in life.

I've been engaged now for a month, and I have a great girl, but I know that I have baggage from my past and issues that if I don't watch myself, my nature could cause us problems.

You'll probably ignore this and if so oh well, most people don't like to admit to their own mistakes, I know I don't but that is part of growing up.

And as a P.S.

You really need to stop asking to get your threads locked just because they don't go your way, it only reflects poorly on your self.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old October 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM

theats has disabled reputation
nicely put, MG.

Theophilus.
Old October 8th, 2007, 11:07 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
I know that most of the younger crowd hear ignores my advice on dating and relationships, in fact most people do, but the truth is K/H you may have had some doing in it as well. So instead of just calling the girl a cheater and being mad at her, you should take this time to look back on the relationship and not only look for the things you did right but the things you could have done better.
I'm open to any and all advice i can get (except when i didn't ask for it), so i assure you, i will not completely ignore this. I'm pretty sure i had a little to do with it (a friend of mine told me a few days ago that he heard directly from her mouth that i didn't put out enough), but when it all boils down, the end result was fully her fault.

Quote:
I'm not saying it is all to blame on you, it was probably a joint problem, but when you say you get out of work at 5:15 and you don't have time to go see her well that to me says you're not interested in her. I think you were a bit too harsh on her, but I can't fault you there, I reacted badly to break ups in the past but then I grew from them.
I didn't get out of work at 5:15. I go into work at 5:00. She gets out of school at 3:45, but isn't home until around 4:15 or so. It's not that i wasn't interested; Believe me: I loved the time we spent together. When i graduated in June, i kinda saw this coming, but didn't act on it then, because in the past i had wanted to break up with her, but we worked things out, and i feel that working that out made our relationship stronger than it was before.

Quote:
I don't know if you are old enough yet to objectivly look at your relationships and see your mistakes but I hope you are. Because every relationship, not matter if it is you breaking up with the girl, or her breaking up with you, determines how you will react to others later in life.
I like to think I am old enough, but i don't like to seem over-confident in myself. Too many times have i said something, then gone on to make a fool of myself.

Quote:
I've been engaged now for a month, and I have a great girl, but I know that I have baggage from my past and issues that if I don't watch myself, my nature could cause us problems.
Congratulations! Have you tried "losing" that baggage at the airport? (is now a good time to be facetious?)

Quote:
You'll probably ignore this and if so oh well, most people don't like to admit to their own mistakes, I know I don't but that is part of growing up.
I already said i won't ignore this.

Quote:
And as a P.S.

You really need to stop asking to get your threads locked just because they don't go your way, it only reflects poorly on your self.
I didn't ask to have it locked because it wasn't going my way. I'm used to things not going my way. Thats the story of my life. I asked to have it locked because it was turning into a threadmill, and was going to be locked soon enough. I figured it's gonna get it anyway, why not do it now?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General