Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 6th, 2019, 08:58 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open XV. any interest?

Everyone who is coming or think they will be coming.... please post your T-shirt size. I am thinking about getting everyone a "participation " t-shirt

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 14th, 2019, 06:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking back at the previous 14 TTOs I see we have never done 520 point army.... what are your thoughts or ideas on this year's point total.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 15th, 2019, 09:23 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Webers are in. 2-3 of us will make it.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old September 16th, 2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belrix View Post
Webers are in. 2-3 of us will make it.
If we can't get you guys at 100% I will be good with 2/3 strength Look forward to seeing you.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 18th, 2019, 05:02 PM

Please let me know t-shirt size... that would be better than me guessing.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:32 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Codeman, still don't know if I'll be able to attend, but don't worry about a shirt for me as I don't wear t-shirts. It would just sit on on top of the stack of other t-shirts I don't use.
Old September 21st, 2019, 03:37 PM

Ok ... hope you can make it

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 1st, 2019, 08:08 PM

Re: Tree Town Open XV - Albert Lea MN

OK .... one important item done .... I've got all the maps moved from Iowa to Minnesota. Hope to see everyone on the 19th

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:01 AM

It looks like we are still at 10 or 12 warriors coming. If this holds up our format will be to groups of 5 or 6 doing 5 rounds of round robin (each family or car of 2 will not be in the same group). After the 5th round robin round both groups will merge and will each play the person with the same record as them. for a total of 6 rounds.

Lunch will be provided.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 5th, 2019, 03:36 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Count me in plus my daughter!

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:09 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

My family has informed me that I will be busy, so now I know that I will not be able to be a part of TTO this year. Good luck to all that can attend and have FUN!

Instead of attending TTO, I will be celebrating my birthday with my family.
Old October 8th, 2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
My family has informed me that I will be busy, so now I know that I will not be able to be a part of TTO this year. Good luck to all that can attend and have FUN!

Instead of attending TTO, I will be celebrating my birthday with my family.
Happy B-day in advance... we will meet up at D6 or Austi-Con or some other event.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events