Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 20th, 2007, 10:31 AM

TexHex Woo who?
TexHex customs

Although I visit often, It has been over six years since I posted customs on Heroscapers. The following units have been play tested and used extensively. My friends and family play large sessions of Scape involving three to six player maps. We get together at least once a week and are proud to keep the game alive while making new fans along the way. It's been a great 9 years so far. Here's to another 9...

My Lil C3G Scaper:

My most recent customs are listed first:

08/05/2014

My cousin has been asking me to make a custom card for a custom Cloud Strife he purchased on eBay.
I'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy (in fact, I think Cloud is a fruitcake). Nevertheless, this was a great opportunity for a little Final FUNtasy.
Here he is. Cloud Strife, fresh from the hair salon:

Seven years later (and after many complaints of removing her from the game) Moonstar is back:

08/04/2014

Sam Wilson (Falcon Heroclix from Winter Soldier)

07/30/2014

Wyvern:

The figure used: Pathfinder Wyvern

Burundol 2014

Iron Maiden's Eddie

12/28/2013
Evil Barnie

12/24/2013

I took my Dremel to the Horrorclix Egg Base and cut away. I secured it to a
7-Hex tile. The queen is directly over two hex spaces while she is attached to the egg sac making her fully functional within the game. I'm still going to add "slimy" details to the edges but this is what I have so far:

8 figures in total utilizing 2 figures per card:

An update to a "classic":

Can't have the Master Chief without the Arbiter:

Never did get my hands on an Agent Skahen, so I substituted with Sharon Carter:

A substitute for Win Chiu Woo:

The following are OLD customs from 2007:

Here's a quick take on the Master Chief.
Man, It's been a while...

My Daughter wanted me to integrate this figure into the game (must be the winged horse):

My version of Ghost Rider:

This guy is a Frost Minion from Mage Knight but I just see him more as an elemental due to his dark blue crystal look. So...

Did some updates to Deadpool to truly take advantage of his regenerative healing. Thanks to Aldin for his suggestions.

Added one more life point to this superhero...

Corrected an error in size from medium to huge and gave the card a better Ullar look.

I know this guy's probably been done too many times but here's my take on him...

updated card look...

First cards ...

07-29-07
Being that our local arts and crafts store is constantly out of stock of the 1.5" wooden nickels that I use for bases, I've decided to work with the existing WizKids clix bases. My daughter and I are painting the side of the bases espresso brown. My daughter fills the "L" gaps with modeling clay and I cut 1.5" ahesives in half and stick them on the top. My wife cuts and trims the adhesive labels on the top while working around the legs with an exacto knife and cuticle clipper.

It's a bit tedious but the end result is quite satisfying.

I must say that I rather like the brown clix bases more than the original scape bases as they have a kind of "matching look" with the Heroscape land hex edges.

Tell me what you all think:

A work in progress...

Any feedback will be appreciated...

Last edited by TexHex; August 5th, 2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Update
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wow, that is quite the impressive collection of customs.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 20th, 2007, 01:46 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
I've already said this on another thread, but NICE CUSTOMS!

Keep up the good work.

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old July 30th, 2007, 03:24 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On Deadpool I'm not sure how much of a factor you want regeneration to be. My thought is that more life might be better than an easier roll. How often is regen working when you play him?

~Aldin, wishing he had Weapon-X brain cells

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 30th, 2007, 03:36 AM

TexHex Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
How often is regen working when you play him?
About one out of four rolls (so far...)

I wanted to increase his life value but decided to balance him out with his regeneration.
Being that his regenerative healing factor is one of his better known special abilities (aside from dexterity and assassination skills), I wanted to find a way to implement it into the game without making him too powerful or costly.
Old July 30th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
*chuckle*

Actually, I meant how often per game. I'd worry that with his low defense a single set of strikes from the 4th Mass would kill him before he ever got a chance to regenerate. You know what might be interesting? What if you dropped his defense to two and doubled his life? He'd get a lot more regeneration play.

~Aldin, thinking that would be fun for Wolverine too

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 30th, 2007, 01:32 PM

TexHex Woo who?
I see your point, however doubling his life will make his vitality higher than Thanos and equal to that of the Hulk. It does not seem balanced, at least not from a Marvel standpoint.

In regards to the two for defense, my concern is the lack of representation of Deadpool's skillful agility and elusiveness.
Of course I can't have my cake and eat it too, I suppose...

What about 6 life and 4 defense with some modification of the Regenerative Healing Factor?
Say 15-17 removes one marker while 18-20 removes two?
His point value would be increased to 150.

Hmm...
Old July 30th, 2007, 01:58 PM

TexHex Woo who?
How about this?

Old December 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM

TexHex Woo who?
Over the hillScape

Trying to get the hang of things after so long has been quite difficult. Maybe it's the age...Hmmm

Last edited by TexHex; December 24th, 2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: repeat
Old December 25th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: TexHex customs

Did you update the OP? It sounds like it from the first sentence. Anyway, I like some of your ideas. I think "tricksy" would have been a great personality for the hobbits!

Old December 28th, 2013, 06:09 PM

TexHex Woo who?

Not sure if it's been done before, but if anyone has a Snookums horrorclix figure, here you go:

"I hate you, you fear me.
I'll cut you off at the knees.
With a big chainsaw, I'll be gouging out your eye.
You'll stop screaming when you die."

from the Snookums Horrorclix card
Old August 4th, 2014, 06:49 PM

TexHex Woo who?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards