Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Would you pay $50 for nerak?
No 190 90.05%
Yes 21 9.95%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 5th, 2006, 05:03 AM

Country_Dragon has disabled reputation
Considering Im a player not a collector I would never do that. I Just made Nerak and Sir Hawthorne out of the Knights and Swog pack. They look very convincing but the cards could use some work but anyway my point I got the $10 pack to make $100 worth of Figures on Ebay plus I got to mod the other 3 knights for some cool Figures.

Old November 5th, 2006, 05:11 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country_Dragon
Considering Im a player not a collector I would never do that. I Just made Nerak and Sir Hawthorne out of the Knights and Swog pack. They look very convincing but the cards could use some work but anyway my point I got the $10 pack to make $100 worth of Figures on Ebay plus I got to mod the other 3 knights for some cool Figures.
Good on ya, Country_Dragon! Did you copy and print the cards from the gallery? Would be interesting to see your Knight conversions!
Old November 5th, 2006, 05:17 AM

Country_Dragon has disabled reputation
I got the Hawthorne from a PDF file out of downloads its pretty cool but the Nerak was out of the gallery it came out a lil fuzzy

Old November 7th, 2006, 07:17 PM

Aerosheik has disabled reputation
What of this trade?

Considering the people wanting to part with their Neraks can't find Castles, and I feel that there is no way that a Castle set is worth a single figure, what about all three.

A Castle

for Nerak, Sir Hawthorne, and EOV

that comes out to about 10 for the two Gen Con figs, and 5 for the WM special.

I'd be willing, as I have about 3 Castles at the WM where I live.
Old November 8th, 2006, 04:25 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
I know I'm behind but could someone fill me in what are Neraks stats?
Old November 8th, 2006, 04:29 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by outtakontroll
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
what do you want for one of your spare neraks, outtakontroll?
Id like a castle set, Or a snow set seeing az how they are goin for so much on ebay

........outtakontroll

Is that offer still good, or are castles popping up in your area?
Old September 27th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
I'm down with a few figs being "fairly" high priced. Collect ability will help the game more than it hurts it as long as the prices don't get too astronomical. (at which point a specific game format structure should be setup to exclude (or include) uber-expensive figs from the play pool and players could decide ahead of time what "army rules" are used) I'm thinking more in terms of tournament play.

$50 for a single fig seems like the absolute outer limits that would be acceptable.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:37 AM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
I just wish we had a trading forum here I just started playing and can get castles, but not a lot else other than Gladiators/Nakita Agents
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
I just wish we had a trading forum here I just started playing and can get castles, but not a lot else other than Gladiators/Nakita Agents
We do. Check the "Heroscape Online" section for the "Good Traders" thread.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral
I'm down with a few figs being "fairly" high priced. Collect ability will help the game more than it hurts it as long as the prices don't get too astronomical. (at which point a specific game format structure should be setup to exclude (or include) uber-expensive figs from the play pool and players could decide ahead of time what "army rules" are used) I'm thinking more in terms of tournament play.

$50 for a single fig seems like the absolute outer limits that would be acceptable.
I didn't read a word he wrote and I don't even care what it is. 10 months.
10 MONTHS, BABY!
That friends and neighbors, is how you do it! DEATHWALKER, take notice. You look and look to make sure there isn't a thread about what you're thinkin' on, and if there is, you ressurect that mo'fo and make sweet, sweet love to it like you're Kurt Warner (what, nobody remembers that SuperBowl kiss? She's the walking dead, I swear to you--that's why he wears the gloves, to hide the festering bite-mark that he only keeps from killing him with constant injections of fetal tissue!)

I salute you, sir! Way to this post like a champ.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Good old supply and demand. Sure, most of us (as evidenced by the poll results) think it's insane to spend 50 dollars on Nerak, but as an exclusive, the supply is low. It only makes sense for people to charge a premium to those few collectors who are willing to buy them at that price.

If you ever think that a price is too high, there's something you can do about it: don't buy the product. If only this thread had been necromanced sooner- we might not have seen as many posts about highwoo robbery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit.
Not me.
Welcome!
Wait a second... NETHERSPIRIT IMPOSTER!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units