Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 7th, 2021, 11:46 AM

uncle_sean is surprisingly tart
Texas Map

Made a Texas map a while back complete with major cities and major landforms. Thought I'd share with y'all.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HG4dySTQgPNKRq3U8

Last edited by uncle_sean; December 7th, 2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old December 7th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Texas Map

Cool. Welcome to the boards, lurker!

I'd have liked to have seen a picture.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 7th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Same haha! I did one of the whole USA for the 4th of July.
Old December 7th, 2021, 04:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

The image link is imbedded in the post if you quote it. Not sure why it isn't showing up on the post as an image.

It reminds me of some maps when I played Warcraft and people would do custom maps of the world or US with gold mines and forests in the right geographical locations. Loved that stuff.

I would definitely play an online state/country/world map....cool stuff thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle_sean View Post
Made a Texas map a while back complete with major cities and major landforms. Thought I'd share with y'all.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HG4dySTQgPNKRq3U8

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios