Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 16th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! DEADPOOL + X-LADI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Nice customs, BIV, but some of your cards seem to be on a canceled Photobucket account and aren't showing up any more.
Thanks. Yeah, I noticed that but the ones on the front page are the finished products. The other ones don't really matter anymore.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

My bad, I didn't realize that the missing photos were of customs from the first page.
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

B.I.V,

Your repaints are amazing! I am awestruck. +rep
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:13 PM

Bothell_is_Awesome Woo who?

Really cool

Last edited by Bothell_is_Awesome; November 10th, 2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: I failed
Old November 16th, 2009, 09:46 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

+rep B.I.V. I love your customs. They all look very well done. I especially like Killer Croc's "It was a big rock" ability.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old November 21st, 2009, 12:05 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! WOLVIE, DD & MORE

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen! Added Wolvie, DD and Mystique to the first page. Here's a comparison pic of Wolverine and Cyprien:

Brandon

Old November 21st, 2009, 12:48 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool looking Wolverine.
You know that the superstrength power already lets him ignore auto shields on destructible objects, though, right? So in terms of what he's actually able to do, his Adamantium Claws are redundant at this point.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2009, 03:06 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Oh, crap. I forgot about that. Hmmmm....

EDIT: Bingo! I wanted to give him counterstrike originally but it wouldn't fit on the card. Now I can replace Adamantium Claws with that, up his cost to 250, and I'm set! The Wolverine I wanted in the first place!!

More pics:

Agent Carr as Blade:

Sonya Eisenwein as Mystique:

Iron Man and War Machine:

Isamu as Deadpool and Daredevil:

Brandon

Last edited by The B.I.V.; November 24th, 2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Just remembered...
Old November 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

I got some DC Clix from Garada a while back and just started finalizing my custom cards for them:

I basically just cobbled together these stats from various other Supermen here on these boards. There wasn't one that really won me over completely so I pulled what I liked and made my own! I also remounted the figure on a heroscape base so he looks like he's taking flight (and so he's the right height):

Lasso and Flying were compliments of Matt Helm (I didn't even know Wonder Woman could fly). Bullets and Bracelets is my own take on her Amazonian Silver Bracelets. Here's Diana remounted on a HS base:

Let's face it, Aquaman is gay. Even when he went through his eye-patch wearing, bearded, trident-handed phase he wasn't fooling anyone! So what better colors for his template than Teal and Salmon? 'Course the power, "Friend of the Fishes" (which several creators have on their AQ cards) was even too fruity for my tastes so I changed it to Assault From the Deep and tweaked it to my liking. I adapted the Marro Drudges' Tunneling power to get Dive.

Is there anyone cooler than big, bad, brooding Darkseid? He's one of my favorite DC characters. I derived Immortality and Omega Effect from several other creators cards and Teleportation is ripped directly from Tul Bak Ra.

Brandon

Last edited by The B.I.V.; November 30th, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old November 27th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations! DC Clix Added!

Superman looks pretty cool. But he's at least 100 points undercosted.
I know you probably think I'm crazy saying that, but the C3G Superman was playtested and shown to be balanced at 400 points.
This Superman is very similar to that one, except it lacks his vulnerability to special attacks, has almost no vulnerabilities to D20 powers, has no lava vulnerability, and replaces Heroic Duty (which is as much a weakness as a strength) with a high ranged special attack. So, 100 points undercosted might be a conservative estimate ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Good to know, Bats. I was just comparing him to the other Supermen in the A-Zs and none of them is over 400. I'll change him to, say, 525. Then if he ever gets NM24'd (not likely) I can fine tune it from there. Thanks for the input!

Here's a comparison pic of Carnage and Venom just for fun:

Brandon

Old November 28th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

No prob - glad I could help.
Those War Machine, Mystique, and Carnage mods look really sweet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations