Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 1st, 2012, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
GI Joe Heroclix Announcement!!!

Wizkids announced today the addition of the “G.I. Joe” property to their 2013 HeroClix release schedule through a licensing agreement with Marvel Comics. The first products of the new “G.I. Joe” line will be a HeroClix miniatures game followed by a HeroClix strategic board game, both of which will release in the back half of 2013.“G.I. Joe” HeroClix miniatures game will be sold in two different packages: a campaign style box set and the traditional booster format. The all-in-one campaign style box set will include everything a player needs, including NEW epic level rules and maps. The booster format includes the figures, similar to other previous HeroClix releases. With whichever format chosen, all of the thirty or more figures will be compatible with other HeroClix miniatures games.
The second release is a unique semi cooperative HeroClix board game, following in the similar format of our other HeroClix board game products. HeroClix figures, a gameboard and several decks of cards provide all the components needed to recreate the struggle between G.I. Joe and Cobra.
Find us on the web at www.WizKidsGames.com or friend us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wizkids to see the latest developments from WizKids as they happen!
Old April 1st, 2012, 03:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: GI Joe Heroclix Announcement!!!

This is even better than WizKids' big announcement last year!
Old April 9th, 2012, 06:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I just noticed this. But shouldn't those links lead to Rick Roll or something?
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: GI Joe Heroclix Announcement!!!

If this is legitimate, I am going to go completely ******* insane. No joke. To be able to field an entire COBRA army, not just the dozen custom units I have now... the thought gives me chills.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
If this is legitimate, I am going to go completely ******* insane. No joke. To be able to field an entire COBRA army, not just the dozen custom units I have now... the thought gives me chills.
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:41 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
Might want to check the date this was posted.
Old October 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

True... I will keep my fingers crossed all the same.

My Custom Terrain

Old October 20th, 2012, 01:56 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I was all excited too... necroing an April Fools' joke is evil indeed.
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:34 PM

Talking Re: GI Joe Heroclix Announcement!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I was all excited too... necroing an April Fools' joke is evil indeed.
Indeed. Took me a bit longer to catch that than it should have, I guess I just want G.I.Joe minis so bad it pulled the wool over my eyes so to speak.

Hasbro has to be brain dead not to see that this format would be a natural fit for Joe though. Oh wait, they cancelled Heroscape... hmn...

Granted, right now Hasbro is just reeling from the loss of all the G.I.Joe Christmas sales they were going to have due to being forced to pull all of their Retaliation merchandise off of shelves. GRRRRrrrrr....

</IMG>

My Custom Terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations