Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 5th, 2008, 12:54 PM

Ullar's warrior has disabled reputation
Doctor Doom Question

So I was thinking.

IF Doctor Doom were to mind exchange Kee-Mo-Shi, then KMS mind shackeled someone who gets the shackled one

go ullar and einar
and death to the gun-arms and vydar
Old June 5th, 2008, 12:59 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Doctor Doom Question

Mindshackle gives the card to you, the player, not to Kee-Mo-Shi, so you'd keep the mindshackled card.
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullar's warrior View Post
So I was thinking.

IF Doctor Doom were to mind exchange Kee-Mo-Shi, then KMS mind shackeled someone who gets the shackled one
You might want one of the more experienced players answering, but as I understand it, the player who has Doom would get the mind shackled person. If anyone else can verify this, that would be great.
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Makes sense to me. By Mind Exchanging, you are taking a turn with the figure. You, as the controlling player, would benefit (good or bad) from any other ability a Mind-Exchanged figure has, and I don't think this would be different.

Sounds interesting...I'll have to try it.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
Mindshackle gives the card to you, the player, not to Kee-Mo-Shi, so you'd keep the mindshackled card.
I agree with fomo6. I also think the question should have gone in The Book of Dr.Doom
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
I agree with fomo6. I also think the question should have gone in The Book of Dr.Doom

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's