Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 8th, 2015, 11:53 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Is the Heroscape community dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Heroscape isn't dead... Unless you count the zombies... Or Cyprien...

Anyway, as long as we play it, Heroscape will never die. Sure, we sell some of our stuff, but we still play the game. Heroscape will stick around.
Lol. Yup, this ^^^

Wish there were Heroscape players that lived close to Lake Worth, FL. I'm always up for a game.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old January 8th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscape is as dead as I am. Not.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 8th, 2015, 02:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Old January 8th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Heroscape isn't dead... Unless you count the zombies... Or Cyprien...

Anyway, as long as we play it, Heroscape will never die. Sure, we sell some of our stuff, but we still play the game. Heroscape will stick around.
Lol. Yup, this ^^^

Wish there were Heroscape players that lived close to Lake Worth, FL. I'm always up for a game.
There are several Florida 'Scapers, maybe not too far from Lake Worth. I believe @BurnyFlame is in central Florida, and occasionally posts about tournaments. Shoot him a pm or something. There is a Florida 'Scapers thread around somewhere, too; look in the "Meet other Scapers" subforum.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 18th, 2015, 10:12 PM

ShyGuy Woo who?

i like all of the feedback, thx
Old January 21st, 2015, 07:37 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscape is like a caterpillar. The board game production was the thriving caterpillar but when it stop being produced it went into the cocoon phase which we are in now. And a cocoon looks dead on the surface but if you can look inside there is still life. While most caterpillars make it through the cocoon phase some do not though and we must wait and find out to see if we will die while in the cocoon or if we will emerge from the cocoon as something twice as good.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 21st, 2015, 08:57 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Bravo marrowick, and with the help of MTG strategy board game, I hope/think we will get that "twice as good" when we emerge from our cocoon

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 22nd, 2015, 08:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Heroscape evolved into a Butterfree!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Got to catch them all!
Old January 23rd, 2015, 08:17 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Upon further consideration, I think the "life" of an online community is accutally measured in the turn over of information.

For example the C3G progect page turns over every 2 days so, I would say it is fairly heathly.

Other pages take weeks if not months to turn over. Those sections are less active. S

Since we added the Question Dump the Official Rule section is almost dead, but that Thread is really thriving - even after 5 years, 800 pages and almost 10000 posts!

People get antsy when the C3V fourm is quiet for too long.

I think for now we are doing jsut fine.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 25th, 2015, 10:02 PM

ShyGuy Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Heroscape is like a caterpillar. The board game production was the thriving caterpillar but when it stop being produced it went into the cocoon phase which we are in now. And a cocoon looks dead on the surface but if you can look inside there is still life. While most caterpillars make it through the cocoon phase some do not though and we must wait and find out to see if we will die while in the cocoon or if we will emerge from the cocoon as something twice as good.
deep bra
Old January 26th, 2015, 12:14 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
deep bra
Yeah I probably think too much.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online