Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post C3G Books of Index

CUSTOMS CARD PRINTER
PDF Generator

Backing for all cards
Secret Identities for official Hasbro Marvel cards

C3G BOOKS OF FIGURE UNITS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
(Units in Red are the Hasbro Units)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordVenoc; September 9th, 2019 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Updated with capitalization fixed
Old January 17th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3G BOOKS OF FIGURE UNITS
IN ORDER OF POINT VALUE

(Units in Red are the Hasbro Units)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordVenoc; September 9th, 2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Updated with capitalization fixed
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, belay that, I can't seem to get the posts to merge for some reason. I might try again later.
I got them merged. REJ, the OP is yours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
If it was unclear, I'm good with this. Sorry I haven't had the time to be as prompt as I had been, but things have been a bit tight lately!

Rock on! I won't let ya down.

Edit: For some reason it won't let me save me the post, or go advanced. Really sucks after updating all that. I'll try again later tonight.
I gave you the SP too. Maybe the OP is getting too big and it needs to be split up.

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I don’t play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 20th, 2013, 11:21 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Books of Index

Here, try this:

IN ORDER OF POINT VALUE (Units in Red are the Hasbro Units)
Spoiler Alert!

BY RELEASE
Spoiler Alert!

C3G BOOKS OF DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS

C3G BOOKS OF TERRAIN

C3G BOOKS OF GLYPHS
Spoiler Alert!

C3G BOOKS OF MAPS
Spoiler Alert!

C3G BOOKS OF SCENARIOS

C3G BOOKS OF RULES

C3G BOOKS OF RELEASE ART
Spoiler Alert!

I think I fixed all of the codes for the SP.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 19th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Book Wyrm

C3G BOOKS OF FIGURE UNITS IN RELEASE ORDER

Spoiler Alert!