Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:55 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
my HeroScape Collection

I got the first HeroScape master set the year it came out. I also got an Orm's Return set. I played that for a while,then like stopped for three years. I have now started playing alot and bought more sets.
My current sets are:
-2 RotV
-1 SotM
-1 FotA
-2 RttFF
-1 Marvel
My character sets are:
-2 Orm's Return
-1 Raknars Vision
-Retchets Set, Swog Rider set, The elves set, Wave 8 Heroes of the Moten sea, 2x Sir Denrick set, 2x Marro Clones Set, Both Minutemen and Wolves ( 4th. Mass, 10th. Reg), WoA and Deathreavers, Nakitas and Gladiators, and the Heavy gruts and Shades. I also have the Jandar, Einar, and Utgar flag bearer.

Now Im wondering which sets Ishould get next, so if you have any thoughts please post.
Old August 17th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: my HeroScape Collection

Wave 9. Go get wave 9.
Old August 17th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 1 and Wave 9. Just remember to buy them in mulitples.

Romans-3 or 4 sets
Orcs-4
Snipers/Vipers-3
Dividers/Defenders-4 or 5
Capuans and Mohicans-At least 3
Dwarves and Repulsors-3 or 4

Of course you can't get them all, but if you're gonna get heroscape either only buy uniques or only buy commons in multiples.
Old August 17th, 2009, 07:57 PM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Ticalla Jungle; a few if you can afford it. The terrain address the balance between shooters and Range 1 characters! And it looks cool.
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would say...
Wait for Wave 10. Then, get the Heroes, and a few more of the WoA set, like 2 or 3 of them, and a pack or two of the repainted squads.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:13 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Don't buy uniques in multiples.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:22 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Don't buy uniques in multiples.
The reason I have some sets like that is because my friend gave me his.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion