Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2021, 05:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Public Testing)

Theres always 100 Point Paul, the Psiot who's power is to have 100 razor sharp points he can shoot out.

Good for autowounds and costing exactly 100 points.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 31st, 2021, 05:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooh, thanks for pointing him out!
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:13 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
He's cool. The only comment I'd have for the trio themselves is that they don't really have any auto-wound options. Harada is overwhelming, but still can't get around certain defensive powers like Luke Cage or Magical Defense all that well. It'd be neat to have a 100 point character to make them all an even 1000 and cover the autowound stuff, but I don't know who'd fit that bill.
I mean, he can with his Special Attack, but its still a swingy one for sure.

Currently thinking dropping the reroll option here, dropping him 10 points, but giving Harada a life back and giving him that 10 points to compensate, pending thoughts from testers.
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:26 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Personally I'd prefer Stronghold being a tad stronger rather than Harada. Right now Ion is a GREAT support piece. Harada is a powerhouse. Stronghold is basically a powerhouse, but not as good as Harada. Keeping him weaker and Harada stronger just diminishes Stronghold since they cover the same ground, essentially. Giving Stronghold a little extra boost at the expense of Harada makes all three of them more useful and cohesive.

That's my opinion, and a tiny tweak here and there I don't think would really matter in the long run!
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:30 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Makes sense. What would you suggest as a tweak? Upping life feels a little weird, but Stronghold is one of the few I feel it would be believable on.
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:31 AM
...has moist legs

Yeah I think I suggested the life thing. He seems pretty stout compared to others in the book.
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:32 AM
Book Wyrm

You think keep the reroll thing or ditch that with the life increase?
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:37 AM
...has moist legs

I'd ditch it. I never used or cared about it, might as well streamline the card. I like having four options for the four markers, but it doesn't REALLY matter as then he can save a marker for his wound-dodgy thing.

I almost exclusively used +Att and the Defense subtraction thing at the same time. Really easy to charge the markers so I think I always had two every time he attacked. Against the Young Justice team he used the additional target a single time.
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

So in playing my one match, I did think of a 4th option that could be interesting. Removing a marker to attack again. We could even word it such that the boosts only take effect for each attack, so if you burned a marker to attack again, and one to add 2 dice, you'd have to burn a 3rd marker to add 2 dice to the second attack.
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Breathing)

This is worded vastly inefficiently

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
MATTER SIPHON
Start the game with 2 red Fission Markers on this card. Stronghold may never have more than 4 Fission Markers on this card at one time. Whenever a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Stronghold is attacked and receives no wounds, you may place a Fission Marker on this card up to a maximum of 4. Whenever Stronghold would receive exactly 1 wound, you may remove a Fission Marker to ignore that wound.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 02:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

C3G PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Stronghold

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 185?
- Give a brief overview. This was an intense game that was fairly heavily weighted towards Harada's team but the Legionnaires did just enough before falling that Brainiac pulling out all the stops almost turned the tide single handedly! Had Harada had only 8 life in this game he would have fallen at the end of Round 3, so it essentially gave him 4 more rounds of Bonding (the 4th he got 2 turns before being taken out).
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Stronghold, Ion, Harada, Living Mummy, Robin (1,200) vs Bouncing Boy, Lightning Lad, Shadow Lass, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Cosmic Boy (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 185?
- Give a brief overview. Wounds were being thrown around left and right in this game. Red Skull II is crazy good and Cap felt mostly unnecessary. Stronghold didn't get to do too much after taking that Supernova hit. Reptile with his Acid Combo backed by Red Skull were the game changers here. I actually forgot to adjust and played him at 185 here.
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Stronghold, Reptile, Crimson Dynamo, Red Skull II, Cap (1,000) vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's a lot of fun but has a bit of a glass jaw. I think to hit 195 he need a defense bump or a life bump to help him stay a little longer. Definitely would draft him with or without Harada.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He's scary but a few concentrated hits, especially from defense reducers and he will fall fast. While playing I did find myself wanting to burn a marker to be able to make a second attack with BSA. Could be a cool 4th option, but then that plus the 2 marker might be the go to.

Last edited by Karat; June 2nd, 2021 at 03:26 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 07:21 AM
Book Wyrm

So his overall record appears to be:

With Psiot Synergies:
5-3

Without Psiot Synergies
0-3 (1 was a close game)

Psiot Synergy games come up even win/loss ratio if you take out the Renegade Oriented ones (just saying they are more glass cannony than the Foundation stuff is, so they win hard/lose hard).

Not 100% how best to move him forward. I think the life bump, based on Karat's last game, might be enough to justify and feel good at the 195, but the numbers may also validate him at 185 with the 5 life and give that 10 points to Harada given the win record there. Definitely open to thoughts there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library