Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 25th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Anyone available tommrow night after around 6 pm EST?
I'm available every night from 11:00pm - 6am MST cause I work graves. So if anyone is willing to stay up that late I'd always be down for a game...it helps keep me awake too :P
If I'm awake, any night this week, I'll message you.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 25th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for double post. Time, however, to put it to use!
@Sir Heroscape I don't know if you got my PM but if you would like to get a game tonight going just let me know!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; May 27th, 2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Double Post, put to use!
Old August 7th, 2016, 02:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am available for a game today at any time. Shoot me a PM and I will set it up. Any format or playtesting is fine
Old August 7th, 2016, 04:37 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Do any of you guys use Discord? I feel like a discord server could be really helpful for organizing spontaneous games and giving people a better real-time meeting place than trying to check in on the forums.

I've been really wanting to dive into trying out HS online (and once I get a hold on it, trying to port Arena of the Planeswalkers figs in) but still haven't made the dive.
Old August 7th, 2016, 05:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Never heard of Discord, but I did send you a PM if you want to try getting a game in now. Or if anyone else is around and would like to watch or play a quick one just shoot me a note and I'll send you instructions on how to get in.
Old August 8th, 2016, 11:18 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the game @kevindola ! I really appreciate you walking me through the app.

On the discord note, It's an online chat/voice chat client that a lot of gaming communities have started using for discussion and organizing pick up games. It's free, can run in browser or on app and has a super small footprint.

I've gone ahead and created a Heroscape discord server! Check it out! If we get people on, it could be a great way to more easily find pick up games.
https://discord.gg/E9CG9GX

Now... on to figuring out how to make AoTP work in the online App....
Old August 8th, 2016, 11:31 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

It's an intriguing thing. My roommate uses Discord a fair bit but I'm relatively unfamiliar with it. I'm not sure if it would necessarily help people find games. I'll continue to look into it.

~Dysole, keeping her eyes peeled
Old August 8th, 2016, 11:55 PM

@Dysole just click that link and hop in! It's nice being able to see things in real time and know when people are on. You can @ping players/rooms and they'll get an alert (can be adjusted with settings) to get their attention. It has voice chat in one centralized place without having to invite/friend your opponent in skype/hangouts each time you play someone new. At first I was reluctant to move to discord over things like mumble/skype but it really does rock.
Old August 9th, 2016, 01:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anyone up for a Scraps game today? Looking to play on any of the Scraps that I've put up for online use (all of Dignan's and the one I designed) in prep for an upcoming Classic League Tournament.

I think I'm available to start any time until ~4pm PT (7 ET).

EDIT:
Kevindola took me up on my offer, and it was me with 3x Death Chasers, Ogre Pulverizer, and Fire Elemental against his 3x Fyorlags, Wyvern, and 1x Axegrinders.

Is was a quick and dirty game, coming down to a 3 life Pulverizer, 2 chasers, and the fire elemental against 3 dwarves. But thanks to some absurdly timely defense rolls and a ring of protection, I pulled out the win with 2 orcs and the elemental left.

Last edited by superfrog; August 9th, 2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: thanks, kd
Old August 9th, 2016, 08:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available for a game today if anyone is around
Old August 11th, 2016, 09:32 PM

Online game anyone?
Old August 12th, 2016, 07:42 PM

How about tonight? @kevindola down for another?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events