Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 18th, 2015, 12:25 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Fixed

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 2nd, 2015, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Current Unique Conqueror Heroes:

Annihilus (360), Darkseid (380), Kang (Uncommon) (270), Kang (II) (400), Leader (270), Mandarin (280), Megatron (410), M.O.D.O.K. (360), N'Astirh (320), Psycho-Man (250), Thanos (C3G) (500), Thanos (Hasbro) (360)

Current Event Conqueror Heroes:

Apocalypse (620), Brainiac (800), Brainiac 13 (750), Master Mold (520), Starro (1700), Thanos (Infinity Quest) (1200)

Updated through Wave 31.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 29th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 02:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I used the spreadsheet to identify all the conquerors we have but I've recently learned that the spreadsheet has not been updated for a while so I'm not sure if the lists are complete. Anyone know of any conquers I am missing?
Old October 2nd, 2015, 02:58 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I used the spreadsheet to identify all the conquerors we have but I've recently learned that the spreadsheet has not been updated for a while so I'm not sure if the lists are complete. Anyone know of any conquers I am missing?
I added the ones you missed. I use Spuke Boy's card searchers, HCS and HACCS (this one he says is in beta, so there could be bugs).

My SuperScape Maps
Old October 2nd, 2015, 03:30 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Current Unique Conqueror Heros:

Annihilus, Darkseid, Kang (Uncommon), Mandarin, M.O.D.O.K., Mongul, Psycho-Man, Thanos (C3G), Thanos (Hasbro)

Current Event Conqueror Heros:

Apocalypse, Brainiac, Brainiac 13, Master Mold, Starro

Updated through Wave 23.
Fixed
Old October 2nd, 2015, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks guys!
Old October 3rd, 2015, 07:00 AM

Spuke Boy rolls all skulls baby! Spuke Boy rolls all skulls baby! Spuke Boy rolls all skulls baby! Spuke Boy rolls all skulls baby! Spuke Boy rolls all skulls baby! Spuke Boy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
I added the ones you missed. I use Spuke Boy's card searchers, HCS and HACCS (this one he says is in beta, so there could be bugs).
There's no need to worry about bugs in the searching part - it's the user account features that might be buggy, like creating own custom cards and synergies (though I haven't found any so far ).

EDIT: Happy to hear you're using it already!

EDIT: I thought it might be handy to have an "Export table" feature in HACCS: Just right click the header column of the result table and it will create the text for the Synergy Archive including links and everything!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!

Last edited by Spuke Boy; October 3rd, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 03:34 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Yeah, I use a lot, it's really useful. The Export Table looks really hand, thanks.

My SuperScape Maps
Old October 11th, 2015, 05:10 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Current Unique Mutate Heroes:
A-Bomb (370), Abomination (360), Absorbing Man (260), Agent Hunter (130), Angstrom Levy (225), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (30), Atlas (270), Baron von Strucker (210), Black Cat (135), Black Tarantula (300), Brit (240), Bruce Banner (70), Bulldozer (190), Captain America (Sam Wilson) (180), Cloak (195), Dagger (105), Daredevil (I) (180), Daredevil (II) (200), Doctor Octopus (I) (215), Electro (135), Energizer (50), Falcon (140), Fantomex (260), Giant-Man (180), Graviton (400), Green Goblin (230), Grey Gargoyle (200), Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (225), Hydro-Man (190), Incredible Hulk (380), Invisible Woman (215), Iron Fist (260), Iron Patriot (290), Jackal (255), Jessica Jones (220), Jewel (150), Joe Fixit (310), Jolt (80), Lightspeed (40), Lizard (200), Luke Cage (190), Malice (300), Mass Master (80), Meteorite (210), Mister Fantastic (235), Mister Hyde (260), Mister Sinister (340), Morbius (250), Ms. Marvel (350), Nitro (170), Piledriver (190), Puck (230), Purple Man (165), Radioactive Man (160), Red Ghost (200), Red Hulk (370), Rhino (220), Sandman (William Baker) (210), Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (120), Scorpion (Mac Gargan) (200), She-Hulk (310), Songbird (180), Speedball (150), Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (170), Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (250), Spider-Woman (210), Squirrel Girl (160), Stature (160), The Thing (325), Thunderball (190), Tiger Shark (240), Tigra (170), Tombstone (160), U.S. Agent (230), Vermin (150), Vertigo (90), Wasp (I) (50), Wasp (II) (160), Wendigo (350), Wonder Man (350), Wrecker (230), Yellowjacket (I) (120), Yellowjacket (II) (190), Zero-G (80)

Updated through Public Exclusive 96.

[On Deck version]

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Arch-vile; September 13th, 2020 at 01:57 AM.
Old October 13th, 2015, 10:35 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Humans:

Benefits:

Deathlok's Seeking My Humanity, Science Police's Extreme Prejudice

Weaknesses:

Hand Mystics' Hand Resurrection, Jackal's Experimental Cloning 15

Human Synergies

Human Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Unique Human Heroes may be healed by Alfred Pennyworth's (60) Field Medic special power.
  • Unique Human Heroes may be chosen for Arnim Zola's (200) Cloning 16 special power.
  • Unique Human Heroes may be chosen for Jackal's (255) Experimental Cloning special power.
  • Unique Human Heroes may be healed by Doctor Mid-Nite's (150) Physician special power.
  • Unique Human Heroes may be chosen by the Hand Mystics (145) for their Hand Brainwashing special power, replacing any of their class-based synergies with these Ninja Synergies.
Human Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Humans allow adjacent friendly Civilians (45) to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.

Updated through SSE 58.

[On Deck version]

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Ronin; January 1st, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
Old October 13th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Updated through Wave 24.
Alfred's Field Medic only works on Humans.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 13th, 2015, 04:25 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Updated through Wave 24.
Alfred's Field Medic only works on Humans.
That post is just for Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses section, not Received and Offered section, which Field Medic is a Received.

My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project