Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 30th, 2010, 09:48 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tutorial: Rebasing DnD Bases, D3 Large Heroes up (W/ Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniour View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
I'm glad you guys like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I'm glad DW9K isn't a very useful figure at all, still there aren't going to be any left if people re-base all the D3 figs.
That's what I was thinking before I re-based them. I just checked Augie's and there are only two in stock.

Edit: Wow, I didn't relies how much junk I left in the backgrounds of the pictures.
yeah like your gencon trophy, show off. NEG REPPPPP
Heh, and my flashlight and my stress ball.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:52 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Your flashlight was obviously won at Gencon. Along with your stress ball, which you got from losing Summoner Wars to truth's neighbor.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:07 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, I put Moltenclaw up and cleaned up the OP.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:30 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tutorial: Rebasing DnD Bases, Moltenclaw Up(W/ Pics)

Moltenclaw looks great! Can you try the Mezzodemons? They might fit well on regular bases.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 11th, 2010, 02:16 PM

Re: Tutorial: Rebasing DnD Bases, Moltenclaw Up(W/ Pics)

I finished re-basing the rest of the large figures, pictures should go up tonight.

Old December 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM

Re: Tutorial: Rebasing DnD Bases, All Large D3 Figs Up(W/ Pi

Late as usual, but they're up now if anyone is interested.

I should be able to start working on the small figures once I get some bases.

Old January 8th, 2011, 05:28 PM

Triple post

Just letting everyone know that Ive gotten the bases for the remaining small figures. I want to get working on them, but with midterms next week I can't promise anything.

Old January 8th, 2011, 05:37 PM

Sounds great. Can't wait to see what the figures look like. Can you only do 1 of each squad? And check your PMs.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 8th, 2011, 06:40 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like how all the D3 heroes look on the Deathwalker bases except for the Ogre and Giant.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Superb work! I can't imagine doing it myself to the 3x commons I own. Further, I can't imagine spending the amount of time on figures that I find inferior to "classic" 'scape. Nevertheless, your craftsmanship is handsome.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 04:40 PM

Thanks everyone, if you were wondering I have worked on re-basing the small singles from D2 and D3. School has picked up though so it's been tough getting time to work on them. I'll try this weekend to post some pictures and a tutorial if needed.

Old March 10th, 2011, 10:19 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Why would you want to put them on deathwalker bases? What's so bad about their original ones?

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions