Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 14th, 2012, 09:12 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Well I tried uploading it to the gallery twice, but it never showed up. In the meantime, I have placed it in my public DropBox folder. So with that, here's my test for Master Win Chiu Woo.

Let me know if there is anything different I should do...
Looks good so far, I will print it out latter and check the size.
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:26 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Master Win Chiu Woo passed the test and will be added as the first card! The resolution was just awesome, and the size was dead on. Whatever you did Jim, just keep on doing it!
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:04 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Sizing is absolutely perfect, however, when I printed it, I tried to get front and back like the original cards, and the first side (advanced) came out looking pretty centered (guess I should have measured), so I stuck it back in the printer, this time upside down, and printed the basic side, and it came out about an inch off. Any ideas on how to remedy this, other than not using the basic side of the card?
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
Sizing is absolutely perfect, however, when I printed it, I tried to get front and back like the original cards, and the first side (advanced) came out looking pretty centered (guess I should have measured), so I stuck it back in the printer, this time upside down, and printed the basic side, and it came out about an inch off. Any ideas on how to remedy this, other than not using the basic side of the card?
Was it an inch off in size or alignment? If it was alignment, then it might just be how you put it in the printer (the second time).
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:17 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

I just wanted to let you guys know that most of the exclusives have pdfs for them already.

Agent Skahen

Samuel Brown

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post
I just wanted to let you guys know that most of the exclusives have pdfs for them already.

Agent Skahen

Samuel Brown
Thanks for these links, do you know if they are already correctly sized? We still need ones for Nerak, Elite Onyx Vipers, Sir Hawthorne, Quasatch Raiders and Granite Guardians (to finish the repaints). I would then like to have a PDF for every figure released (preferably working from wave 1 down) so people can still get the card if they don't have it/lost it.
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post

Agent Skahen

Samuel Brown
Thanks for these links, do you know if they are already correctly sized? We still need ones for Nerak, Elite Onyx Vipers, Sir Hawthorne, Quasatch Raiders and Granite Guardians (to finish the repaints). I would then like to have a PDF for every figure released (preferably working from wave 1 down) so people can still get the card if they don't have it/lost it.
I'll be getting more done soon... I try to squeeze them in when I can. I went to do Agent Skahen today when I realized that I only have the one card, and Bunjee signed the basic side in silver sharpie...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

The Sam Brown PDF printed off a bit big for me. Of course that was last year or whatever, and it may have been my fault. Not crazy big, bit a little more than regular cards.
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
The Sam Brown PDF printed off a bit big for me. Of course that was last year or whatever, and it may have been my fault. Not crazy big, bit a little more than regular cards.
It looks like the borders are a little thick to me. If someone could print out the Master and Basic side and confirm that, it would be much appreciated. If that is the problem, then Maybe we could see about making a new PDF with either a) A smaller border or b) A line through the border where it needs to be cut to make it the right size.

Edit: Could someone print out and test Shaken as well. Thank you!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; May 18th, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:13 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
It looks like the borders are a little thick to me. If someone could print out the Master and Basic side and confirm that, it would be much appreciated. If that is the problem, then Maybe we could see about making a new PDF with either a) A smaller border or b) A line through the border where it needs to be cut to make it the right size.

Edit: Could someone print out and test Shaken as well. Thank you!
I printed out the Sam Brown card yesterday and it came out perfect. I printed it out one on each side of the paper. It was only shifted over like 2-3 mm (though that could possibly have occurred when I put it pack in the printer). The sizing is perfect though.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:48 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

I have some cards scanned that I could save in PDF and then upload. I will have to look and see what I have.

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Added Sam!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units